GOP poking fun at Harold Ford's dating was right after all.

AURaptor

He met Julia Baugher, a Georgetown University sophmore and sex columnist while celebrating his 31st birthday at Paolo's, a restaurant in Washington. Baugher, who once kept a copy of Ford's "50 Most Beautiful People" photo on her desk, was soon involved in a whirlwind romance with the congressman.

"It was a bit surreal," she said. "I struggled to understand exactly what it was that he saw in me when he could have had any woman in D.C. .... I mean when I'm talking about spring break, he's talking about meeting with the President."

Baugher and Ford's nonexclusive courtship ended abruptly when a 2003 Washington Post article mentioned their relationship. "He never called me after that article," said Baugher, who wrote about their relationship in Cosmo and went on to pen a popular sex and dating column for a New York daily after graduating.

"It's all water under the bridge."

So, a silly campaign ad intimating that a black candidate ( Ford ) met a white woman at a Playboy party is called racist, but when it really happens and the man actually DOES date a white coed in real life......?

I'm sorry, what did you say ? I'm not hearing anything from the media. <_<

link

So, telling the truth is now racist?

Archived