Best College FB Rivalry

AUChizad

Why do people get worked up about these polls? What happens is someone(either a Ga or Fla fan) passes an email around saying go vote for the Ga/Fla game. The votes come pouring in until other people find out about it. They mean nothing. Everyone who knows college football knows that the Ga/Fla rivalry is not as big as that poll says.

The only one of those that is anywhere accurate is:

What is the biggest all-time controversy?

#1 30% -- the BCS 2000 to present

Texas vs Oklahoma? It's normally not even a good game because one of the teams blow each other out.....Yes we have spanked the elephants 4 years in a row but they're normall good games to watch.

ESPN did a thing the other week on the best rivalry in college football. They did the countdown and all of that good stuff. The only ones I can remember were #3 USC/Notre Dame #2 Michigan/Ohio ST and #1 by a long shot was Auburn/Alabama

How could the cocktail party possibly be getting that much bigger votes than the iron bowl?

i would think it is more nationaly publized than the iron bowl. i think the georgia / auburn rivalry is more important than the cocktail bowl.

Check out the poll about the best coach of all time... I know you will be surprised to see who's winning

I wonder how many of those votes are bammers :lol:

Hell I voted for Spurrier. Mainly for when he was at Duke and Florida... Anyone who can win a national championship with Duke gets my vote!

how can you call the UGA vs UF game a rivalry? But considered that the should the win/lose records are not very close (UF taking 12 our the last 14 I think) shouldn't that count?

how can you call the UGA vs UF game a rivalry?

You shouldn't. But hey, since we are using this logic...need to scratch off the Iron Bowl and the Army/Navy game. Both Alabama and Army haven't beaten the other since 2001...and hey, UGA beat UF in 2004 but since the lop-sidedness of the game...it is not a rivalry one and neither are the other two.

<_<

Archived