Alabama vs. Miss. State thread

auburnu008

Bama is down 10-3 to start the 2nd quarter. I am torn between who to root for because I HATE Bama and ALWAYS root agaist them. I am kind of scared if they lose to State that my favorite coach will not have a job anymore. Damned if they do damned if they don't. If they lose to State do you think he will be fired? I want him to stay FOREVER!!!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want him there too, but i'm from starkville. i know how big this would be to them. they've beaten bama like 3 or 4 times in the last 30 years. i hope they pull it off. i can't watch the game (overseas) so anyone that wants to give an update on how the game feels (is state playing faster? are they getting lucky? what's the story?) i'd love to hear it.

State just throw a pick 6 that bama return 20 yards. Tied up at 10. State was running all over their defense. They are definately looking better than Bama. That INT was the only mistake they have made. They definately look like they could win this game. The Bama crowd sounds like they are playing for the national championship now. Amazing what a 10-10 tie against the worst team in the SEC does for the folks in craptown these days.

Man if Bama loses this one and drops one to LSU next week, they are going to kill our SOS even if we pound them into the dirt.

At this point I don't think that really matters. There is maybe a 5% chance that we will get the opportunity to play in the title game. If we win out we will get a BCS game and that is good enough for me considering how we have played over the last month. I hope State kills Bama and Mal gives Shula a raise tomorrow. Just DON'T FIRE HIM PLEASE. Give him 10+ seasons to get over the NCAA probation. :big:

Man if Bama loses this one and drops one to LSU next week, they are going to kill our SOS even if we pound them into the dirt.

Titan, They've been killing our SOS for years... :roflol: But, lets pound them in the dirt anyway..

As exciting as it has been to cheer against bammer so far, I am not gonna say anything until the second half. I don't think MSU will be able to hang with them very long. BUT, if MSU still has a 2 TD lead going into the 4th quarter, look out!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pick 6 for State 24-10 MISSISSIPPI STATE!!!!!

Aren't you guys starting to feel sorry for your Bama brethren?

NEVER! :roflol:

not even a little.... GO DOGS!!! MAROON, WHITE, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, MISSISSIPPI STATE, WHOOOOOOO, DAMN RIGHT!

Archived