I am frantically.......

That would be great - especially since cowbells seem to be the ONLY "articifical

sound the SEC officials haven't threatened to remove from a stadium. Really missed the rooster crowing at USC last night

We gotta bring em to Tuscaloosa for the :au: game.

Maybe the AU Cheerleaders will pick up on a " Bring a cow bell to uat " theme. I was a stud(ent) at AU in '72 and we had the dreaded kazoo that year. Auburn stores had emergency shipments because the students went wild wanting them. Our head cheer guy that year said at the pep rally to bring them to bamerham and use them...so we did. We played along as the uat million pound band played their alma mater. What a cool thing to do. The AU students insulted the bammers and our greatest team ever for Shug insulted the bear with a field goal and 2 blocked punts for TDs. Remember 17-16 and Punt Bama Punt ?

Searching for a cow bell for work Monday.

Now that you mention it, i didnt hear a single cow bell yesterday at the Bama game. Maybe they took em up when they entered to stadium or something.

Now that you mention it, i didnt hear a single cow bell yesterday at the Bama game. Maybe they took em up when they entered to stadium or something.

Haven't all the stadiums (or most, I'm not sure) EXCEPT for Mississippi State passed some kind of rule against cowbells? Not that that stops them completely, but don't you hear them more at Mississippi State games when they play at home?

Maybe the AU Cheerleaders will pick up on a " Bring a cow bell to uat " theme.

The rule may not be enforced, but aren't they still illegal artificial noise makers? While I think it would be hilarious for Jordan-Hare West to be filled with cowbells, I don't want the cheerleaders getting in trouble for promoting rules violations.

Maybe the AU Cheerleaders will pick up on a " Bring a cow bell to uat " theme.

The rule may not be enforced, but aren't they still illegal artificial noise makers? While I think it would be hilarious for Jordan-Hare West to be filled with cowbells, I don't want the cheerleaders getting in trouble for promoting rules violations.

The rule we were hit with is that you can't use artifically generated noise ( ie Eye of the Tiger ) except before the game, after a score nd after the game. Cocky at USC was banned as well. Years ago, the SEC banned fans from using noise makers, but in recent years it hasn't really been enforced. We could still "kazoo" 'em.

I heard one. But that's it.

If they do get them in, please don't do what the guy said in an earlier post with the kazoos, don't shake them during the UA Alma MAter. Remember how mad we got when the Ole Miss fans started cheering Hotty Totty during our Alma Mater TT's first year. I think we are classier than that. We can still bring them, just be respectful at the right time. When I was at AU, we brought Kazoo's and played the Notre Dame fight song when they were playing Bama at the time and played it. Salt the wound!

they are allowed to play it before the game starts, but it was missed when crowd noise was needed during Arkansas' offensive drives.

Archived