#1 person @ fault...

OKieAuburnDoug

Muschamp has called schemes as if UGA had a pocket passer who couldn't run a lick! The last TD was a perfect example. Load one side of the line and have NO help if anyoe gets through the line. Sorry but we can talk all about the defense's `execution' but the schemes/coaching was terrible!!

Yeah, I guess 4 INTs had nothing to do with it either? Or the sacks, or the horrible blocking. It was a team loss - you sink or swim together, today we sunk.

I would criticize the D but I dont know where to start. There is so much we are doing wrong etc.

The LB play is THE WORST I have ever seen at :au: EVER! They are good athletes. They are being schemed out of position though.

The qb draw was just idiotic how we never corrected for it.

If you asked our kids on any play where the first down marker was or what down it was, I bet they would not know. it is almost like we wait until after they cross the first down marker before we tackle anyone. Very frustrating year for me.

The same run off of Left Tackle worked FOR A FIRST DOWN, ANO MATTER THE YARDAGE, ALL DAY LONG! Didnt matter who ran it or where on the field nor who was in. It simply worked to perfection all day long.

The QB draw for the last score was saw by everyone that has ever played a down of football. Why cant CWM or the D captains adjust to it?

On O, I could go on and on. We have an O, but for crying out loud, KI and BC are injured. Play the damn backups. Give us a chance to win!

I really don't know what to say about the defense. The way they played, it does not matter how well the offense would have played.

If I am CTT, I sit down with CWM after this game and ask him alot of questions. I then meet with CWM and the players and ask alot of questions along with some yelling.

I then do the same thing with Borges and the offense, especially the offensive line. Cox is hurt, we have beat that dead horse. When they OL knows they have an immobile QB, they need to do a better job in protecting him. We also need to find out why the heck our WRs can't get open. Our TEs and RBs seem to catch more passes then our WRs.

I just can't understand why we play down to competition. Is there a chemistry issue with the players or coaches or both? I really can't remember an AU team confusing me as much as this team has.

I really don't know what to say about the defense. The way they played, it does not matter how well the offense would have played.

If I am CTT, I sit down with CWM after this game and ask him alot of questions. I then meet with CWM and the players and ask alot of questions along with some yelling.

I then do the same thing with Borges and the offense, especially the offensive line. Cox is hurt, we have beat that dead horse. When they OL knows they have an immobile QB, they need to do a better job in protecting him. We also need to find out why the heck our WRs can't get open. Our TEs and RBs seem to catch more passes then our WRs.

I just can't understand why we play down to competition. Is there a chemistry issue with the players or coaches or both? I really can't remember an AU team confusing me as much as this team has.

we definitely took it to a new level, rock bottom. my only wish is that we have gotten it all out of our system before bama. the only thing that matters now is just beat bama. if we repeat this performance, iron bowl will be over by halftime as well. we looked like we have never seen a football before.

I will tell you what the problem is, it is the talent and you can blame that on the coaches including our strength and conditioning coach. Look how small we are on D. We are way too undersized, same goes for the offensive line way too small. I am suprised we only have 2 losses.

I couldnt believe how bad the secondary played, they never were close to covering anyone pathetic is all I can say, Muschamp has a lot of work to do because his defence makes me :puke:

Here are the problems I see on defense:

(1) No pass rush from the front 4.

(2) LBs out of position or they overpursue -- either way, they don't make the tackles they should.

(3) Inability of our defenders to lock up after contact. Many times today, they had the ball carrier for a loss and let him spin out of it for a 4-5 yd gain.

(4) DBs have trouble covering WRs

(5) Blitz packages? I could've swore I read about some blitz packages being put in for this game. Never saw them contribute anything meaningful.

(6) Other than those top 5, Will Muschamp is doing a terrific job as DC!

This is the thing that pisses me off to no end. Camera shot to the :au: sideline and no emotion whatsoever from anyone on the coaching staff (outside CHN bitching about a missed penalty). Why can't the coaches get in someones face and try to light a fire to wake these guys up?

I agree with David. Put the *#@*!$ backups in on offense and see what they can do. Hell, they couldn't have done any worse.

We also need to find out why the heck our WRs can't get open. Our TEs and RBs seem to catch more passes then our WRs.

I tried to tell you people weeks ago that its not so much the WRs not getting open, its the fact that they are running 5 step routes on a 3 step play. IT IS SCHEME. We do not have the OL to run deep passes, but AB REFUSES to call short pass plays. If it is BC changing the play, show him the tape(s). It has not worked all season. When we do use the short passing game, we move the ball. Once again, SCHEME. RBs out of the backfield (not screens), short slants to CT, short ceossing routes, etc... I am damn sick of watching INDIANA play ball. We are too damn good for that.

...And you guys didn't believe us when we said Saban was the real mastermind behind out great defenses.

Trade you straight up for Bo Pelini right now! :big:

didn't i see tha bo was interviewing somewhere?

Look, we need bigger d-lineman (overall).

I believe in our coach. It might just take more than 1 year to get the scheme in and understood AND players to match.

...And you guys didn't believe us when we said Saban was the real mastermind behind out great defenses.

Here's hoping LSU scores 50 points tonight

#1 reason we lost is the WHOLE TEAM!!!! By placing blame on one aspect you take it off the other. The turnovers, lack of takling and for the 2nd time this season our punting was WAY BAD. One thing that has been very plain to see is that this team has no idea how to play when they are the fav. Overconfidence and lack of attention have been what we have been missing all year!!!!!!!!! How you ask? Me too how does a team that struggles against Tulane, UB, Arky St get overconfident??? WE MUST NOT DO THIS NEXT WEEK. But not to be a bammer as I will be and have been called. The games aginst those teams above are to hone skills not take a day off. There is no switch that this team can turn on and off but they tried over and over again with no sucess all year.

On a side note with the way the O-line has played and the apparent loss of confidence by B.Cox Is there a QB controversy in our future with the HUGE pick-up this week??? Do the wheels of K.Burns make him a viable option due to the fact that we lose what are our best linemen this year???

Just asking not trying to start anything but Cox has looked very lost and his injuries make a somewhat weak arm look like MY ARM!!!!!!!!!!!

WDE

We also need to find out why the heck our WRs can't get open. Our TEs and RBs seem to catch more passes then our WRs.

I tried to tell you people weeks ago that its not so much the WRs not getting open, its the fact that they are running 5 step routes on a 3 step play. IT IS SCHEME. We do not have the OL to run deep passes, but AB REFUSES to call short pass plays. If it is BC changing the play, show him the tape(s). It has not worked all season. When we do use the short passing game, we move the ball. Once again, SCHEME. RBs out of the backfield (not screens), short slants to CT, short ceossing routes, etc... I am damn sick of watching INDIANA play ball. We are too damn good for that.

Yep. I have to agree. The last 2 pass plays were attempted screens. They fooled no one and were curious calls when the team is down by 3-4 scores with time running out. I see other teams running the short passing game and wonder what the heck is preventing AU from executing it? Eleven games into the season and we're still waiting for AU to play the complete game. :no:

didn't i see tha bo was interviewing somewhere?

Look, we need bigger d-lineman (overall).

I believe in our coach. It might just take more than 1 year to get the scheme in and understood AND players to match.

I hear he is being considered for the Michigan State job.

CWM has said all along our front guys on D are too small. He should be given the chance to get this thing straight. I think he can.

Hell, we put up with a couple of years of Noel Mazzone!

Muschamp has called schemes as if UGA had a pocket passer who couldn't run a lick! The last TD was a perfect example. Load one side of the line and have NO help if anyoe gets through the line. Sorry but we can talk all about the defense's `execution' but the schemes/coaching was terrible!!

Damn straight! It's Muschamp's fault we can't move the football on offense! :no::no::no:

Said it before many times and I'll say it again THIS DEFENSE SUCKS!!!

35 yards passing and 4 INT's from your QB doesn't help either.

Total team breakdown. I don't think anyone is more to blame than anyone else. They looked like the bowl game last year. Only thing they can do is burn the tape and get ready for Bama.

what..Noel "I'll call the same play 3 times in a row..don't dare me" Mazzone?

The d Will was coaching at LSU was completely different player wise (size) at LSU.

They could go one on one with their safties becuase they were really good AND their line put a ton of preasure on the O Line.

We don't have that.

Yeah, I guess 4 INTs had nothing to do with it either? Or the sacks, or the horrible blocking. It was a team loss - you sink or swim together, today we sunk.

I agree, but shouldn't the interception probem have been corrected since last week when Brandon had problems. Interceptions hadn't been a problem all year, but not we are plagued with them?? The coaches should have gotten him back on track. JMHO

I couldnt believe how bad the secondary played, they never were close to covering anyone pathetic is all I can say, Muschamp has a lot of work to do because his defence makes me :puke:

i saw wilhite shaking his ass on the field before the game and really just wanted to pelt him with something. i know the kids need to have fun, but wilhite has been totally unimpressive all season. why is he always a step behind the receiver? why does he NEVER try for the ball?

wilhite wasn't the only one out there having fun before the game. our team was totally PUMPED and was in a seriously good mood all around. what a total disappointment.

i really, REALLY wonder what these kids are doing in practice, because it definitely isn't making a single one of them any better.

Archived