Thanks for the compliment Bama!

Tigermike

"We will work every day to dominate our opponent. We have an opponent in this state we'll work 365 days to dominate".

No doubt about it, this hire was ALL ABOUT BEATING AUBURN.

:P

Wow, the thumb got jammed so far up :ua: 's butt it lodged in their pecan sized brain.

"We will work every day to dominate our opponent. We have an opponent in this state we'll work 365 days to dominate".

Coach Tuberville said the same thing without being an ass. Auburn works year round to

BEAT uat. Funny the bammers said it wasn't important anymore or Tennessee was the big rival now.

Where did this come from?

Where did this come from?

that was in his speech yesterday

He meant trying to get rid of his losing record against UAB.

Haha! I think he actually meant: "We will work every day to dominate our opponents to the west. We have an opponent in this state to the north we'll work 365 days to dominate".

Since they don't care about the Auburn rivalry anymore and all....

duh :poke:

Haha! I think he actually meant: "We will work every day to dominate our opponents to the west. We have an opponent in this state to the north we'll work 365 days to dominate".

Who is that...Ole Miss?

Who is that...Ole Miss?

Since they were owned by Sylvester Croom at home, I was thinking about Mississippi State, but I'm sure $aban will also work to dominate Ole Miss.

Who is that...Ole Miss?

Since they were owned by Sylvester Croom at home, I was thinking about Mississippi State, but I'm sure $aban will also work to dominate Ole Miss.

Well with :ua: = :om:

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

How many millions does it take to beat :au: ? I think we now know how much respect :ua: has for :au: . They are willing to spend millions to beat us ! Makes me feel good that we have moved from the "cow college down the road"-not worth thinking about to the football program down the road worth spending millions to try and beat? War Eagle

How many millions does it take to beat :au: ? I think we now know how much respect :ua: has for :au: . They are willing to spend millions to beat us ! Makes me feel good that we have moved from the "cow college down the road"-not worth thinking about to the football program down the road worth spending millions to try and beat? War Eagle

Key Word!

duh :poke:

So you admit it? ;) Thanks!

You would have thought they would have learned their lesson. What's our NAME, B!(%$*?

BTW, when did Knoxville become a part of this state? Did we do some annexing thing I wasn't aware of?

Wow, the thumb got jammed so far up :ua: 's butt it lodged in their pecan sized brain.

:roflol:

Archived