Looks like Tebow is lovin the college life

BamaGrad03

All I know is that she has power steering, power seats and SIDE AIRBAGS.

All of a sudden, i find myself in need of a high five emoticon...

this will have to do...

:cheers:

...sooo, if Tim said "I'm going to Disneyworld" after winning Monday night, he was speaking metaphorically?

I'm pretty sure he took a ride on space mountain.

Reminds me of an old Ric Flair quote from way back when (for all those wrestling fans out there):

"You may have your teeny boppers in the training bras, but when you wanna ride Space Mountain...Wooooooo!"

All I know is that she has power steering, power seats and SIDE AIRBAGS.

All of a sudden, i find myself in need of a high five emoticon...

this will have to do...

:cheers:

high5.gif

quagmire.gif

I did gagoogity that girl. I gaschmoigitied her gaflavidy with my googus, and I am sorry

She'll quit him soon enough. All he does is dive to the left, dive to the left. It's a cute trick the first or second time, but after a while? It just gets boring and it really doesn't work any more.

Yeah but I heard this coming season they were going to get more creative. Maybe theyll start running him up the middle...or trying the ole end around.

She'll quit him soon enough. All he does is dive to the left, dive to the left. It's a cute trick the first or second time, but after a while? It just gets boring and it really doesn't work any more.

Yeah but I heard this coming season they were going to get more creative. Maybe theyll start running him up the middle...or trying the ole end around.

I'd like to see them go all statue of liberty with it.

BTW, I've seen this picture elsewhere and some are saying that's his sister?

Hey, I'm often wrong. There is a difference though. One is just showing a pretty girl. The other is a billboard for t&a.

The 2nd is more revealing also.

Tim Tebow didn't go to UF just to play football. He went there for the educational opportunities also. And dayyum ... ... that Florida education is looking very fulfilling at the moment. That photo gives new meaning to the phrase, "Tim Tebow, master of the spread option." Nice find, BG. :thumbsup:

I don't see how....they are covered and imo the original is more revealing

Is something missing here? I need to see the line in order to make my own determination of whether or not it was crossed.

Is something missing here? I need to see the line in order to make my own determination of whether or not it was crossed.

I think the line was erased.

I think the line was erased.

DAmn....I hate it when that happens :no:

I just deleted it. No biggie. Was just a picture of a girl with a shirt on that said "Got Milk" and her boobs were pretty big.

I'd like to see them go all statue of liberty with it.

BTW, I've seen this picture elsewhere and some are saying that's his sister?

Whoever it is, looks like he had to pull out the checkbook for her. Look in his left hand....

Archived