Karma, say hello to Rich Rodreiguez

WinCrimson

Assistant head coach backs out of WVU job

Wednesday afternoon, Ron West was named assistant head coach and offensive line coach to replace the celebrated Rick Trickett, but he called back yesterday after returning to South Carolina and told Mountaineers coach Rich Rodriguez that he was remaining at Clemson instead.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07019/755047-144.stm

And in a related story, Dolphins Coach Nick Saban told reporters today there was no way he would be coaching at Alabama next year and...wait, I'm getting this update coming across the wire....it looks like.....yes, it's Nick Saban boarding a plane bound for Tuscaloosa. He appears to be ducking down and trying to hide his face but....yes, that's definitely Slick Nick.

And pulling up to the plane just now is a limo. Someone's getting out running toward the plane...that looks to be....I believe it's, yes, that's Dolphins owner, Wayne Huyzienga. He's yelling something. Can't quite make it out. It sounds like he's yelling something like, "Why didn't you call?" Yes, I can clearly hear Wayne now. He's yelling to the plane about the press conference.

We'll have to check this out ladies and gentlemen but apparently there was some sort of press conference scheduled that Coach Saban either forgot about or elected not to attend.

Hopefully, we'll have more for you on this story at 10:00

I guess you could make the arguement West is the anti-Saban. One says "yes... ok, I mean no," and the other says "no. no. NO. NO! NOOOOO! QUIT LOOKING AT ME FOOL! I SAID NO NO NO! I could so buy you, QUIT ASKING ME THESE QUESTIONS! stupid reporters... For the last time - NO. Ahh, well, um, yes."

I find some irony in an Alabama fan making fun of karma about another program. You better find a big ole tree to knock on....

And in a related story, Dolphins Coach Nick Saban told reporters today there was no way he would be coaching at Alabama next year and...wait, I'm getting this update coming across the wire....it looks like.....yes, it's Nick Saban boarding a plane bound for Tuscaloosa. He appears to be ducking down and trying to hide his face but....yes, that's definitely Slick Nick.

And pulling up to the plane just now is a limo. Someone's getting out running toward the plane...that looks to be....I believe it's, yes, that's Dolphins owner, Wayne Huyzienga. He's yelling something. Can't quite make it out. It sounds like he's yelling something like, "Why didn't you call?" Yes, I can clearly hear Wayne now. He's yelling to the plane about the press conference.

We'll have to check this out ladies and gentlemen but apparently there was some sort of press conference scheduled that Coach Saban either forgot about or elected not to attend.

what makes this story a little more funny, is that CRR still hasn't signed that contract that was offered to him after the whole ordeal. the story i read said his lawyers were still looking over it. and are you the one that keeps saying that CNS didn't even tell WH he was leaving or anything? i can't remember who it was, but someone kept mentioning that over and over even after everyone tells him WH himself said he met with CNS at his home before the PC.

what makes this story a little more funny, is that CRR still hasn't signed that contract that was offered to him after the whole ordeal. the story i read said his lawyers were still looking over it. and are you the one that keeps saying that CNS didn't even tell WH he was leaving or anything? i can't remember who it was, but someone kept mentioning that over and over even after everyone tells him WH himself said he met with CNS at his home before the PC.

Yeah, he cried on his shoulder for days about how miserable he was in miami then said, "I'll stay if you want to make me and my family miserable".

What a joke. Be a man and say you're leaving. Or be a puss and out it off on your family and friends.

What a joke. Be a man and say you're leaving. Or be a puss and out it off on your family and friends.

Or be a fraud and say you aren't leaving (seven times) and then leave anyway.

for the love of everything that is holy you crazy bama fans, move on, get over it, better yet no one here cares!!! so worry about your own karma, ya'll have made a deal with satan, i mean saban himself, who after he goes 0-3 against us will have a $20 million buyout, that bama love will turn to ice as ya'll spurn him in a few short years. at least his arrogance matches the collective arrogance of the bammer nation, i thought that was impossible.

He's got the integrity market covered from every angle. :lol:

Assistant head coach backs out of WVU job

Wednesday afternoon, Ron West was named assistant head coach and offensive line coach to replace the celebrated Rick Trickett, but he called back yesterday after returning to South Carolina and told Mountaineers coach Rich Rodriguez that he was remaining at Clemson instead.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07019/755047-144.stm

So you DID want Rodriguez and you were hurt by his decision? If not, I am confused as to why this matters?

Don't hate on Tubbs.

Don't hate on Tubbs.

I keep telling you that you need to go by Tubs house and see that pine box in the garage he is trying to get rid of.

Don't hate on Tubbs.

Come back when you have something stronger. Of course when saban is your coach I'm sure that's the best you can do. Funny how ole missers were the only ones complaining back then. The press didn't see it as a big deal.

However, the differences here are more than obvious to the non kool-aid drinkers.

Archived