Aunation on a diet...

johnwegl

I normally don’t post stuff like this, but if there’s a few people on here that are like me then you might make good use of this site. I will state this upfront, I have no affiliation with the website outside of the fact that I use it and the site is free. So, here's a website I got hooked on awhile back that has helped me lose weight. Sparkpeople

Basically, it helps you track your calories burned and sets up a weekly exercise plan for you. You state your goals, say lose 20 lbs in 4-6 months and the site works up the range of calories, fat and carbs needed to be taken in along with the amount of calories needed to be burned to hit your goal in the desired time. Basically, the site takes a “change your lifestyle and not a crash diet” approach. There are all sorts of resources on the site, from recipes and articles to support groups and you rack up points for daily goals hit by logging in your food and exercise for the day. I started an Auburn University team. Once you join, go to sparkteam and do a search for Auburn University and you’ll find it.

Once again, I have no affiliation with the website outside of the fact that I use it and the site is free. I have never paid a dime for anything on there and never will. They seem to keep the site up and going by selling advertising, but it’s not in popup form. I have been using the site since the beginning of December and it has helped me get might weight down. I’m not at my goal weight yet, but I’m on my way.

Let me know if you have any questions. Check it out and if you do signup go join the “Auburn University” team. Good luck.

Archived