Corley to announce

AUman43

on Monday, according to Today's issue of the Birmingham News. Looks like he is seriously considering OU in addition to LSWHO. Bammer seems to be trailing although stranger things have happened particularily with Satan at the helm. hehe :au: Apparently we are no longer in the running......

Good....I'm glad we aren't in the running, that way we can make room for Frank

Alexander, which is a Stud and hopes he chooses AU. I also heard some Negative things

on Sidell. Anyway, War "BY GOD" Eagle.

i'm sure the good people of louisiana feel better now.

I'm saying :ut: gets him.

I agree. He loves him some "Fat Phil".

The Mobile area Western Unions love UT.

It's :ut: all the way.

I've heard it all now. bama fans mocking other schools for buying players. You're just pissed because they have immunity and you don't.

on Monday, according to Today's issue of the Birmingham News. Looks like he is seriously considering OU in addition to LSWHO. Bammer seems to be trailing although stranger things have happened particularily with Satan at the helm. hehe :au: Apparently we are no longer in the running......

How does Alabama "seem to be trailing"? Every report I've read says he's ours to lose.

The Mobile area Western Unions love UT.

It's :ut: all the way.

I've heard it all now. bama fans mocking other schools for buying players. You're just pissed because they have immunity and you don't.

Yeah.

Pretty much.

Archived