ScoutPredictions

DyeEraTiger

Hopefully they are right with the first of these. They were about the QB going from Bama to Miami.

They are predicting Bynes to AU in a close race with SC.

They also have Brandon Paul at FSU and Brown switching from Bama to NC.

I haven't heard anything about Fairley but how many more can we sign? It's probably too much to ask for us the get the big DE(?) from Florida, Bynes, Paul and Fairley but that's what I'm hoping for.

Hopefully they are right with the first of these. They were about the QB going from Bama to Miami.

I haven't heard anything about Fairley but how many more can we sign? It's probably too much to ask for us the get the big DE(?) from Florida, Bynes, Paul and Fairley but that's what I'm hoping for.

Are you talking about Antoine (sp?) Carter or Jerry Howard. If it's Carter then I think we have a pretty good chance with him. Howard is solid to UF

We look good for Carter, Bynes, and Fairley if we want him. Fairley is a sign and place so he wont affect numbers this year at all. Recent news I've heard from a pretty good source is that we're closing fast on Paul and that Gibson isn't as big a Bama lean as most have assumed. Heres the direct statement on Paul:

"Was in Tallahassee all day today and spoke with several coaches (will not name them) and they were telling me that our staff had gained a tremendous amount of ground in a very short period of time. I was also told that several AU future and current players were getting after him pretty good. Was also told that this maybe one of the worst recruiting classes for FS in some times and that this fact would play a large role"

We look good for Carter, Bynes, and Fairley if we want him. Fairley is a sign and place so he wont affect numbers this year at all. Recent news I've heard from a pretty good source is that we're closing fast on Paul and that Gibson isn't as big a Bama lean as most have assumed. Heres the direct statement on Paul:

"Was in Tallahassee all day today and spoke with several coaches (will not name them) and they were telling me that our staff had gained a tremendous amount of ground in a very short period of time. I was also told that several AU future and current players were getting after him pretty good. Was also told that this maybe one of the worst recruiting classes for FS in some times and that this fact would play a large role"

Maybe all the other Lincoln High guys are getting to him.....Tim Lamb and Michael Slade.

I still think that Gibson is a silent verbal to Bama.

Maybe all the other Lincoln High guys are getting to him.....Tim Lamb and Michael Slade.

Lamb and Slade are almost definately on him, and I'd bet that he's hearing from others as well. Remember that we just won two head to head battles against FSU with Davis and McNeil, we have momentum right now while FSU frankly has NONE.

A current player from Lincoln is Craig Stevens, the solid freshman LB. A pipeline from Lincoln High to Auburn would be awesome!

Lincoln currently has a JR defensive Back (TJ Bryant) who will be one of the top players in Florida next year, as well as several other D1 worthy players.

Are you talking about Antoine (sp?) Carter or Jerry Howard. If it's Carter then I think we have a pretty good chance with him. Howard is solid to UF

Either of the DE's. I read that Howard was looking after UF signed some other top DE's but that could be purely speculation. Regardless if he's solid or not, it looks like Carter has big credentials. Also, if he wants AU the most, then hopefully he's the one we'll sign.

Archived