Murphy and Chapman to Bama

TitanTiger

That sucks. Oh well.

While I wish no ill on Chapman, I will remind him of this statement from a couple of weeks ago:

"I gave Auburn my word and I'm a man of my word." --Josh Chapman

May you experience no Iron Bowl wins and no SEC titles.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Pine box.

Just getting that out of the way for BamaGrad.

I wish these two grand successes as individuals. On a team level, I hope they lose every game until they turn pro.

That sucks. Oh well.

While I wish no ill on Chapman, I will remind him of this statement from a couple of weeks ago:

1 in the last 8 years... that's what 12.5% SEC winning percentage while being the "dominant" team in the state..!!! I would roll the dice and take my chances somewhere else..

Guest Tigrinum Major

That sucks. Oh well.

1 in the last 8 years... that's what 12.5% SEC winning percentage while being the "dominant" team in the state..!!! I would roll the dice and take my chances somewhere else..

That sucks. Oh well.

NATURAL FIT!!!! Saban used that "my word" bull sh!@ a month ago. But I wish the kid well.

I think the UT class was pretty much nailed down. He did get a couple of visits, but no switches. If Maze signs with Bama tomorrow, he will have taken one from Michigan.

I know Melancon was there this weekend but stayed committed to UT.

I am very happy to see these guys come aboard. Murphy would have been a mental loss if he went to Miami. Word is that he is probably going to have to go JUCO or Prep.

Good luck to Josh and I hope he's happy. From our perspective, if we had to lose one, I think we came out pretty good if he's the only one we lose. As far as potential goes, I think he was definitely in the lower half of our class.

Good luck to Josh and I hope he's happy. From our perspective, if we had to lose one, I think we came out pretty good if he's the only one we lose. As far as potential goes, I think he was definitely in the lower half of our class.

What would you base that on? He looked excellent on tape.

That sucks. Oh well.

So you pick a school that has won zero SEC championships in the last seven years and has had five different head coaches over the same period of time. If you go by what has happened the last few years, Josh Chapman will probably have three or four different head coaches during his career in Tuscaloser, and he will win zero championships. :poke:

Archived