What the hell is this adminsitration thinking when it comes to Border Security?

MDM4AU

Transcript from The Glenn Beck Program on CNN Headline News (LINK):

Sad news to report tonight. Common sense has officially passed away. I`m not really sure when it happened, but it has, especially concerning our border and illegal immigration.

Apparently, our politicians believe that two of us, we`re just a bunch of 4-year-olds or we`re just too stupid to understand that they`re on the take. I just can`t figure out yet who`s paying whom.

Here`s the point tonight. Washington is literally lying to us on illegal immigration, and today we have the proof. We all know they`re lying. How? Well, I`ve got to tell you, common sense plays a role here. Nothing makes sense of what`s coming out of Washington, and it`s time we demand the truth.

Here`s how I got there. Two stories have surfaced to back this point up that common sense is dead. The first one is the Justice Department is formulating new rules to allow the government to collect DNA samples from hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants detained by the law enforcement.

Well, as you can imagine, everybody is coming out of the woodwork. Oh, how dare do that to illegal aliens? Yes, right. Let me get something straight here for those illegal aliens that might be watching the program. You have human rights. You do not have legal rights. I`ll treat you like a human being and I`ll treat you with dignity. But if you break into my country, you know what? I`m going to take your DNA, and I`m going to put you on a plane and I`m going to send you the hell back to your freaking country.

Some reports suggest that in Los Angeles 95 percent of all outstanding homicide warrants are for illegal aliens. Gee, if that`s the case, do you think having their DNA might help catch some killers?

Do you remember that Mexican immigrant who was known as the Railroad Killer? Starting in 1997, he committed at least 15 murders and countless rapes in the United States. Now, over the years of his brutal rampage, we`ve deported the Railroad Killer 17 times. That means we had him in custody 17 times. We had 17 opportunities to lock him up for murder.

If we had his DNA, do you think after the first crime we could have tested that, matched it, maybe the rest of the murders and the rapes would have never been committed?

Plus, another chilling example of the government having absolutely no clue about the border. The story of the two border agents who were sent to jail for shooting an illegal alien who had a van full of drugs? The illegal alien drug smuggler sued the government for $5 million, and the two agents have been sent to prison for 11 years.

Now here`s the new part of the story. The Department of Homeland Security has suggested that the guys were dirty agents. They met with Congress people and said, hey, you don`t want to get involved with these guys. They`re bad dudes. They told the Congress that they had confessed their guilt and they were also quoted as saying they wanted to shoot some Mexicans.

Well, I`ve been telling you for weeks that I don`t know, there`s something about this story that`s just fishy. Turns out suspicions were true. Department of Homeland Security official yesterday admitted to Congress that the agency misled Congress when it had -- when it said that it had reports proving the Border Patrol agents were guilty.

The inspector general, Richard Skinner, actually admitted that the Department of Homeland Security did not, in fact, have any reports to back up those claims. Skinner reportedly said, quote, "The person who told you that, sir, misinformed you." End quote. Translate bull crap to English, the government lied to Congress.

Meanwhile, the drug smuggler, he`s free. The border agents getting beaten and abused in prison this week (Literally! - see link below). Does that or anything like this make any sense to you? Of course not. The question is why? Why is our government lying to Congress?

Here`s what I know tonight. Congress -- Congress needs to step up and answer a few questions. They need to look us in the eye and tell us, what`s going on with the border? Why are you protecting illegal aliens? Why are you sending a message to our border police to do nothing, to take no action on those crossing into our country? It doesn`t make any sense. Something is wrong: wildly, wildly wrong.

Here`s what I don`t know. Am I ever going to find anybody in Washington, anyone who has the courage to tell me what really going on, the courage to throw their whole party or the whole system under the bus?

Imprisoned Border Patrol Agent Beaten in MS Prison

The guy that was killed could have been a CIA asset. Plus, he was shot in the back. Regardless, I agree with Glenn Beck. It seems as if doing your job in can land you in jail. I can't figure it out for the life of me.

It's worse than you know. 2 US border patrol agents were sentenced to 10 and 11 yrs in PRISON, for shooting an illegal drug smuggler trying to cross back into Mexico. Since their sentencing, the ILLEGAL alien/ Drug smuggler has lawyered up, and plans to sue for $ 5 MILLION . Our boys have been rail roaded..... by our own GOV'T!!! :angry:

Nothing these guys did was illegal. The case against them was COMPLETELY trumped up. Their superiors LIED to Congress when questioned about the incident. Tony Snow LIED to the Press and even Laura Ingraham when he said the text of the court case will show these guys to be rightfully charged.

There is no text to the case. Almost 6 months after the case has been tried, no official transcripts exist.

President Bush has given up on the war on DRUGS ( actually a good thing ) and protecting the border ( which is an impeachable offense ) in one damn case.

:thumbsdown:

Yea, it sux.

Border Agent's Death Would Spark Impeachment Talks, Republican Says

By Kevin Mooney and Fred Lucas

CNSNews.com Staff Writers

February 07, 2007

(CNSNews.com) - Weeks after accusing President Bush of "shameful" behavior over the imprisonment of two Border Patrol agents who shot an unarmed suspected drug smuggler along the U.S.-Mexico border, a federal lawmaker turned up the heat further Wednesday, suggesting the president should be impeached if either of the two men is murdered in prison.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.asp?Page...T20070207d.html

Archived