Bush and USC at it again...

BGoodTiger

It seemed pretty obvious to me from reading that article alone that the kid spoke with Bush thanks to Pete Carrol and is now lying to cover his behind.

PS. What a great picture with the Bama hat sitting there on the table of rejection!

It seemed pretty obvious to me from reading that article alone that the kid spoke with Bush thanks to Pete Carrol and is now lying to cover his behind.

PS. What a great picture with the Bama hat sitting there on the table of rejection!

lol, and that wasn't an :om: hat right next to it was it?

anybody???

lol, and that wasn't an :om: hat right next to it was it?

anybody???

Yes, it is an Ole Piss hat.

damn, had I not been on campus, I would've had that one! Nice work boys, another job well done.

Getting back to the point of the thread...I saw this morning where Bush now has actually admitted talking to this kid before he signed. I saw it on the ticker as it went scrolling by on sportscenter. Can anyone confirm this? If this is the case, I believe this can't be ignored.

Kind of makes you wonder how USC is going to fare with all of these outstanding recruits, no chance for a championship and no Pete Carroll because he sure as hell isn't going to stay there much longer.

Getting back to the point of the thread...I saw this morning where Bush now has actually admitted talking to this kid before he signed. I saw it on the ticker as it went scrolling by on sportscenter. Can anyone confirm this? If this is the case, I believe this can't be ignored.

If the kid called Bush, is that a violation?

I would believe so, if it wasn't then you know that UT would have Peyton Manning talking ever qb recruit to ever come near Knoxville.

Absolutely! It is a HUGE violation. No former players are allowed to "recruit" or even talk to potential players. I am not sure when they are allowed to speak. Maybe after they sign an LOI but even then I am not sure.

Do they allow Alabama to let the players that they are recruiting visit the Bear's grave?

can we have a conversation without talking about Alabama??? I admit, it was kind of funny....but my goodness... :no:

Absolutely! It is a HUGE violation. No former players are allowed to "recruit" or even talk to potential players. I am not sure when they are allowed to speak. Maybe after they sign an LOI but even then I am not sure.

Good to know. On PTI, Wilbon was saying how Bush did nothing wrong because he wasn't the one calling Joe

It's hard for me to believe however, that a igh school kid has the access to a NFL Super star in Reggie Bush. How dod the kid get his number? I am sure someone gave it to him and that Bush knew about the kid calling. If not, what is the conversation like?

Do they allow Alabama to let the players that they are recruiting visit the Bear's grave?

Its only talking with the living thats a violation.

that's interesting. my friend was recruited by penn state to play running back last year as a senior in high school (he redshirted) and he was called by larry johnson from the chiefs (a penn state alum). he also met larry johnson's parents and they talked to him. sounds like penn state commited a violation then. but i did get to meet joepa when he came to visit my highschool.

that's interesting. my friend was recruited by penn state to play running back last year as a senior in high school (he redshirted) and he was called by larry johnson from the chiefs (a penn state alum). he also met larry johnson's parents and they talked to him. sounds like penn state commited a violation then. but i did get to meet joepa when he came to visit my highschool.

Very cool story. I am not saying it doesn't happen, it's just that it's not supposed to happen. With all of the stories circling around Bush and his house, you would think he would keep his nose clean...even if he thinks USC and Bush himself are untouchable...

Very cool story. I am not saying it doesn't happen, it's just that it's not supposed to happen. With all of the stories circling around Bush and his house, you would think he would keep his nose clean...even if he thinks USC and Bush himself are untouchable...

I don't think Bush thinks of himself as untouchable after this...

the thing you click

Archived