Sept. 29 at Florida Gainesville, Fla.

Oct. 6 VANDERBILT AUBURN

Oct. 13 at Arkansas Fayetteville, Ark.

Oct. 20 at LSU Baton Rouge, La.

Oct. 27 OLE MISS AUBURN

Nov. 3 TENNESSEE TECH [HC] AUBURN

Nov. 10 at Georgia Athens, Ga.

Nov. 24 ALABAMA AUBURN

Wow... off week between UGA and Bama... 2 weeks to celebrate/fume over UGA and plan a whooping on Bama.

I hate games after off weeks, btw... I wish it could be before Tennessee Tech... get all the rust out on someone less important.

2007 AUBURN FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

DATE OPPONENT LOCATION

Sept. 1 KANSAS STATE AUBURN

Sept. 8 SOUTH FLORIDA AUBURN

Sept. 15 MISSISSIPPI STATE AUBURN

Sept. 22 NEW MEXICO STATE AUBURN

Sept. 29 at Florida Gainesville, Fla.

Oct. 6 VANDERBILT AUBURN

Oct. 13 at Arkansas Fayetteville, Ark.

Oct. 20 at LSU Baton Rouge, La.

Oct. 27 OLE MISS AUBURN

Nov. 3 TENNESSEE TECH [HC] AUBURN

Nov. 10 at Georgia Athens, Ga.

Nov. 24 ALABAMA AUBURN

You know, as tough as the schedule is, I like the way it is laid out. We start off with 4 home games, giving our new WR's and OL time to gel a little, and then we make a trip to Gainesville. Lick our wounds with Vandy, then suck it up for a tough two-game road stretch. Come on back home where we whip Ole Miss, play the 2nd string against Watson Brown's new gig, and go to Georgia. Take a week off and let Borges come up with some new schemes that The Nicktaster hasn't seen yet, and take the $40 million man to the woodshed over Thanksgiving.

Realistically, I see us going at worst 9-3, with a good shot at another 10 win season if the cards fall right.

Realistically, I see us going at worst 9-3, with a good shot at another 10 win season if the cards fall right.

That's similar to my reasoning too. I think fans (many of which are currently spoiled rotten) should be plenty happy with winning 9 next year. However, like you said, we could eek out another game. I'd really like to see us go down to Baton Rouge and win one. Next year might be the year to do it. I think UGA should be much improved on offense and back to their regular, solid football team. That's going to be a hard one to win. UF is winnable, but I'm not calling it. I think USF is going to be a closer game than many would like it to be as well. I think we'll be in for a good year of Auburn football, especially if we fix the offensive woes from this year. It will be a year to gain experience down the depth chart and to tweak some things to prepare for 08 and 09.

With so much inexperience on O, I see the 9-3 as reasonable...with 8-4 or 10-2 being possible.

:au::homer:

So Auburn's actually going to play this year?

I am shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YOU, that :au: decided to field a team this season. Any word as to whether any of our other SEC brethern will face their fear and compete with us for the glory of 2nd place?

I thought we were just going to crown $aban and bama as the champions of the world and no one else was going to play because its just a formality

I see 13-0 with a possibility of 14-0. :)

I already like your optimism :lol:

9-3 and a trip to Tampa or Atlanta.

Maybe 10-2 and a return to Orlando.

One of the most brutal road schedules I have seen. Home schedule sucks. You never can tell what team from Auburn will show up. I see us toe to toe with Florida, toe to toe with LSU, toe to toe with Arkansas. Auburn for the most part plays very well in Athens. If we show up each and every week I see Auburn finishing the season at 10-2. Maybe 11-1 with LSU and Florida starting new QB's. I can see us winning one of those but losing one as well. You never know what Arkansas will put on the field. I really do see Auburn finishing 10-2.

Archived