Who is obsessed with whom?

DKW 86

Who is obsessed with who?

Uhh, since Jenny's a little busy with motherhood these days, allow me to give her a hand with the grammer police duties:

"Who is obsessed with whom.."

:poke::big:

That was done with a cheesy internet game called something like "sand falling". It looked like his computer was too slow to run it. Those colors he chose were explosive sands, that's why they were green and yellow.

That's 1:22 of my life that I would like to have back.

first of all we have 12 national championships. secondly if you are going to reply "stop looking in the past", i say no i wont. what college football isnt about is winning now. it is a dynasty sport. amazing it looks like alabama has a dynasty. we have the most bowl wins in college football and we have 12 national championships. thirdly, back in the 1970s we beat yall 9 times in a row. you can talk when you get 5 more in a row with these

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

That looks like it was done on a Commodore 64. :roflol:

No, you could tell by the 16 colors, that it was a Commodore 128. Load "*",8,1.

Look at the clip on Rudi Johnson when you go there. Its pretty awesome.

Whenever I think of Rudi Johnson I still think of his tag after going pro after his JR year. He got a new LX470 (the large Lexus SUV) and had a tag that was DODMATH. I thought it was hilarious.

I was much more entertained by the TECMO BO clips in the related clips window than I was this glorified Lite-Brite show done by someone that seems to be barely out a coma.

That looks like it was done on a Commodore 64. :roflol:

No, you could tell by the 16 colors, that it was a Commodore 64. Load "*",8,1.

Been there, done that!

Someone needs to let the guy know about primary and secondary blast relationships. Apparently the explosives that were used have a altimeter embeded into them that allow a secondary explosion upon sensing the positive gain of altitude is complete.

What an ardtard!

Someone needs to let the guy know about primary and secondary blast relationships. Apparently the explosives that were used have a altimeter embeded into them that allow a secondary explosion upon sensing the positive gain of altitude is complete.

What an ardtard!

Yeah uh...obviously!

Uhh, since Jenny's a little busy with motherhood these days, allow me to give her a hand with the grammer police duties:

And please allow me to police you. The proper spelling is "grammar." I believe "grammer" is what a Tide fan calls his mother's mother. Thanks!

And please allow me to police you. The proper spelling is "grammar." I believe "grammer" is what a Tide fan calls his mother's mother. Thanks!

Guilty as charged :(

...of inaccurate spelling, that is; not acting like a Bammer! ;)

Actually, that video was done on the mainframe of the University of Alabama Computer Science Lab.

Now the mainframe has been taken offline due to overloaded processors.

Archived