She had to have been drunk...

Profile Of A Memphis Belle

Tennessee drunk driving bust yields one very special mug shot

MARCH 12--Meet Anna Clifford. The Tennessee woman, 25, was arrested early this morning on a drunk driving rap. According to Memphis cops, Clifford was weaving across the road in a 2000 Chevy when she was pulled over at around 2:30 AM. A subsequent Breathalyzer test showed her blood alcohol content to be .10, above the state maximum of .08. Nothing special there. But the bust of Clifford, who celebrated her birthday yesterday, is notable for the view she afforded Shelby County sheriff's deputies when posing for the profile portion of her mug shot.

Reason #24 why you don't stick your finger in an outlet.

0312071clifford2.jpg

Uh. What kind of 2000 Chevy was she driving that would give her enough room for that. I'm calling BS on this one.

I will give her credit for mustering up enough of that "Something About Mary" hair gel to keep it up.

Uh. What kind of 2000 Chevy was she driving that would give her enough room for that. I'm calling BS on this one.

I will give her credit for mustering up enough of that "Something About Mary" hair gel to keep it up.

It was a convertible, the hair acts as a rudder to stabilize the car. Stylish and functional!

It was a convertible, the hair acts as a rudder to stabilize the car. Stylish and functional!

Maybe she had been testing drag coefficients for General Dynamics.

Oh come on CCT, you know they let her fix her hair for the mug shot. :big:

Maybe she was weaving, not because she was drunk, but because she was in there sideways to fit her hair do.

3 color hair and a dorsel fin for a hairdo. Yeah, at 24, Ms. Clifford has avoided the whole job/commitment thing altogether.... :lol:

A dollar says she eats carpet and her nickname is butch!

Looks like one of Liger's dates.

I wish I could quit you.

:lol: There is always the "ignore" button.

I wish I could quit you.

Woudn't work. Trainwreck principle and all that. I've had BF on ignore since the feature came out, and I still have to look sometimes. Can't help it. I'm always sorry I did it. But I still do it again. Just human nature. Besides. I think he likes you.

I wish I could quit you.

Hey, let's not get TOO carried away here...

Archived