Alabama = Ole Miss

GalensGhost

From ClayNation's rankings of SEC girls:

8. Alabama: Alabama falls to No. 8 because I thought the girls were the most Ole Miss-like of the other SEC schools. All of the girls here were also dressed up in heels and sundresses. Only they were just a little bit worse in every category than the females at Ole Miss. Don't get me wrong, Alabama girls are hot, but hot in that way that Ashley Simpson is in comparison to Jessica Simpson.

You know, if you saw Ashley out by herself you'd probably think she was pretty good looking. (My wife excluded. She hates Ashley Simpson with an outrageous degree of passion.) But put her next to Jessica and you don't even notice Ashley. This is Alabama and Ole Miss.

Auburn is #4

Playboy says we have hotter girls than bama.

Orfanos and Rams are one of three teams that work in tandem across the South recruiting for the “Girls of the SEC” spread. Orfanos and Rams will move to Tuscaloosa next.

“I remember from the last time I was here, that the girls were prettier here,” Orfanos said.

Plainsman article

Normally I am in complete agreement that :ua: = :om: .

However, at least in football...for the time being....one school is superior to the other. I have no doubt that Ed Orgeron could whip the living tar out of Nick Saban in a fight.

So :ua: < :om: in football.

When is this issue going to come out. Once you get married and have kids you give up certain pleasures in life. This is one of them.

I didn't need the Plainsmen to publish that to know the truth... Houndstooth hats are not sexy.

When is this issue going to come out. Once you get married and have kids you give up certain pleasures in life. This is one of them.

I think the first plainsman article about it said it would be the October issue. But don't hold me to it.

you're really running out of material.....that story is from jan 10 and was already posted a few times here.

Well excuuuuuuuse me. I don't read every post where you guys claim another moral national championship. I must have missed it.

My wife is a huge girls next door fan so I have worked that into me getting the magazine to keep up with them! :big:

My wife is a huge girls next door fan so I have worked that into me getting the magazine to keep up with them! :big:

Haha Nice! :thumbsup:

Haha Nice! :thumbsup:

Some people have all the luck ;)

Archived