Auburn University

WinCrimson

Seriously, guys...

At least Alana never used a fake when she was 21 and older. I guess the chlorine got to him?

LINK

georgia fans have obviously not played alabama and lsu enough times to be familiar with facts. "most in-bred fanbase in college football?" please. third is all i'll concede.

I don't think UGA fans need to point any fingers after the run ins with the law that Odell Thurman has had.

I find it humorous that we make such a huge deal about someone doing something like this. If it was an everyday student or fan it wouldn't be any news at all. If it was a UGA swimmer, it would be hushed. But its news when its a rival. Just remeber, you can't spell YOU GAY, without UGA.

Wow, hold up and stop everything, the world must call attention to this atrocity. If this all you can find to cast a bad light on Auburn , then I feel sorry for you Win.

Wow, hold up and stop everything, the world must call attention to this atrocity. If this all you can find to cast a bad light on Auburn , then I feel sorry for you Win.

Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for Steven.

By the way, I really have nothing against Auburn. I have family that are Tiger fans through and through and friends that attend AU. I don't hate AU by any stretch... Just a friendly jab, man. :cheer:

I don't feel sorry for Steven, he did something dumb but I doubt anything serious will come of this. I do feel sorry for you Win, cause you had to watch whatever that was Alabama was trying to call football for the last few years.

If it was a UGA swimmer, it would be hushed.

Are you kidding me?

It would be front page news on the AJC and every Georgia paper.

They make a killing with little things like this....hush? Athens police have never sided with UGA players since the late 90's

funny, if it was a bama fan there would be fifty-eleven threads on here about it and probably a front-page article.

Actually I could care less what a Bama fan or player does with a fake id, not like it is worth posting over.

I don't see why the cops said anything to him to begin with? Athens has always smelled like urine.

funny, if it was a bama fan there would be fifty-eleven threads on here about it and probably a front-page article.

seventy-eleven

seventy-eleven

sorry, i was tryin to give yall the benefit of the doubt ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I could care less what a Bama fan or player does with a fake id, not like it is worth posting over.

Yet you've felt the need to post on this thread 3 times.

Yet you've felt the need to post on this thread 3 times.

I like to contradict myself, I should have said I woudln't start a thread about a Bama player using a fake ID.

Archived