Deer defenders fight culling plan

Tigermike

Maybe they would rather the deer just starve to death. The animal rights people should be required to capture the deer and take them home & feed them for the rest of their natural life. :D

Higher Ground, an animal advocacy group, has collected more than 1,000 signatures asking Gov. Bob Riley to stop the January deer hunt intended to help curb the herd's overpopulation at Oak Mountain, said Victoria Nichols, the group's founder.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/inde...42564137680.xml

Maybe they would rather the deer just starve to death. The animal rights people should be required to capture the deer and take them home & feed them for the rest of their natural life. :D

Higher Ground, an animal advocacy group, has collected more than 1,000 signatures asking Gov. Bob Riley to stop the January deer hunt intended to help curb the herd's overpopulation at Oak Mountain, said Victoria Nichols, the group's founder.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/inde...42564137680.xml

A similar thing is happening at Red Top Mountain here in GA. These people should have to foot the total bill by themselves. I have a co-worker who thinks that since we are taking away their land then we SHOULD pay for contraceptives. I told her to give up her house and lot and let a few live on there.

And here in Texas, people will pay $175 to sit in a field and wait for a buck to approach the feeder. I think you can get a doe for $100. Its called a meat hunt!

And here in Texas, people will pay $175 to sit in a field and wait for a buck to approach the feeder. I think you can get a doe for $100. Its called a meat hunt!

That sounds about as challenging as hunting for cow.

Archived