Pic of South Carolina's new UA uniforms..

WAR-MATT

They look like Terrapins.

I am glad that we haven't caved to modern style, which is fleeting.

That's exactly what I thought.

So, Under Armour has linked up with Carolina for next year...

The image of neanderthals pounding their chests and screaming CLICK CLACK, WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE, THIS IS SPARTA!!! etc. is enough for me.

I don't need to see a chicken do it.

New slogan: Click Cluck. Click Cocks. etc.

The image of neanderthals pounding their chests and screaming CLICK CLACK, WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE, THIS IS SPARTA!!! etc. is enough for me.

How about " We must protect our Cocks"... B)

How about " We must protect our Cocks"... B)

I thought Trojan had thrown a hat on that slogan...

USC needs a new look, cause the old one never got it done.

seems like they change uni designs every 3 or 4 years. 2 schools in alabama have gotten it down, how hard can it be? pick something cool and stick with it.

Can we not come up with a different abbreviation for Under Armour. Do we need an abbreviation?

Seems like a very good use of those two letters, much better then any other I've seen.

seems like they change uni designs every 3 or 4 years. 2 schools in alabama have gotten it down, how hard can it be? pick something cool and stick with it.

Thats what teams do when theyre bad. When was the last time you saw the braves, red sox, yankees etc etc. change. Somehow people think they will improve if they look different.

I kind of like the style with the carolina across the front but the red just isnt right. Their red is much darker.

Thats what teams do when theyre bad. When was the last time you saw the braves, red sox, yankees etc etc. change. Somehow people think they will improve if they look different.

I kind of like the style with the carolina across the front but the red just isnt right. Their red is much darker.

Those are all baseball teams. Old and stoic. Plus the Braves have changed their jerseys before because they were terrible in those powder blue unis. Braves jerseys

Florida started dominating in football after changing uniforms. Denver could never win a super bowl in the horrendous old jerseys. San Diego changed their unis. The Buffalo Sabres changed their look in hockey, and are dominating.

Sometimes change is a good thing. If nothing else it's a fresh start. Just as long as you don't do it every other year.

Those are all baseball teams. Old and stoic. Plus the Braves have changed their jerseys before because they were terrible in those powder blue unis. Braves jerseys

Florida started dominating in football after changing uniforms. Denver could never win a super bowl in the horrendous old jerseys. San Diego changed their unis. The Buffalo Sabres changed their look in hockey, and are dominating.

Sometimes change is a good thing. If nothing else it's a fresh start. Just as long as you don't do it every other year.

Like Kentucky football?

Archived