Bama A-Day

quietfan

Here's another take on Bama's A-Day.

Link

I can't believe Bammer Perry hasn't shared this with us.

BAMAPERRY - April 22, 2007

jealousy isn’t good, a-holes! Call back when your pathetic program can make ESPN for their Spring Game!

Does this count as another moral victory??

Guest Tigrinum Major

I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice.

I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice.

It's really hard to argue with The Answer.

It only works if your hair is in rows and you are wearing a man sleeve on your left arm.

jealousy isn’t good, a-holes! Call back when your pathetic program can make ESPN for their Spring Game!

I guess it really is nice for your program to making news this time of year involving the Spring game instead of another coaching change or updated ice cream flavors.

I guess it really is nice for your program to making news this time of year involving the Spring game instead of another coaching change or updated ice cream flavors.

You have no idea.

You have no idea.

i've never been a baskin robbins fan myself.....

All I've heard about since yesterday was the size of the crowd in Jordan-Hare West and/or how big Saban hysteria is. I haven't heard any objective evaluations of team performance. Of course, I would love to hear that the focus is on the crowd because the actual performance on the field was too embarrassing to discuss. :rolleyes:

But I don't know that. And while I imagine, like me, not too many Auburn fans were present or followed it closely, did anyone see the game or post-game reports on how the team performed? Anyone have any reviews of on-field performance? Strengths? Weaknesses? Portents for next season? Perhaps some of our more rational AUNation Bammers* were there and could provide some objective evaluations of the Tide's performance yesterday? (...Not that spring games really tell a lot about a team.)

*Yeah, I know "rational Bammers" is something of an oxymoron, but a few of the Tide fans we have here flirt with rationality on occasion. ;):poke:

How 'bout this? BAMAR SU*KS!!!!!!!!!!

Well, maybe that wasn't exactly objective...but you get my drift. :)

:au::homer:

What's your prediction for AU this year after watching their spring game? 12-0? Honestly, you can't put a W-L total after watching a spring game. You know how those games are.

As a watcher of many Tide games, I saw some bright spots and some dim spots. Overall, I was pleased with the way we looked as a team. Our first 11 on both sides is pretty good. If something kills us this year, it will be our depth. We may need some of the blue chip freshman to step in and contribute...

We could be 8-4, 9-3...tough road sked. Who knows, like you say. Could go 12-0, but that always takes some luck too....

:au::homer:

I don't get it. I have read where the QB's looked great and also where the secondary looked great. Which is it? You can't have both when playing each other. You either threw for a lot of yards and the secondary got torched or your seconday shut them down and the passing game suffered. Choose one or the other.

ok I am no rocket scientist "well actually kinda is" but anyways, this person is making allot of sense. I have not seen the game so I really can't reply to this query... anybody???

Guest Tigrinum Major

I don't get it. I have read where the QB's looked great and also where the secondary looked great. Which is it? You can't have both when playing each other. You either threw for a lot of yards and the secondary got torched or your seconday shut them down and the passing game suffered. Choose one or the other.

ok I am no rocket scientist "well actually kinda is" but anyways, this person is making allot of sense. I have not seen the game so I really can't reply to this query... anybody???

Your lack of knowledge has never really stopped you from commenting on things before.

Why the sudden reticence?

Your lack of knowledge has never really stopped you from commenting on things before.

Why the sudden reticence?

Appreciate the insult, I guess I was going for dramatic effects then...

Archived