JaMarcus Russell

GalensGhost

I'll give JR a better shot at doing well on the basis of him playing consistently better competition than AS did. But I still think Quinn might be the better pro QB.

I doubt it. Moss had already voiced that he didn't want to break in a new QB. The last thing JR would want or need is to try and learn a new offense AND placate that perpetual whine bag.

Akili Smith.

JaMarcus Russell.

Twin sons of different mothers.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I totally agree with you........ How many open receivers did this guy miss in the :au: game alone? Accuracy and the knowledge of the game are his two biggest weaknesses and they are two must haves for a NFL QB.

The Raiders knew they were going to trade Moss. So you would of thought it would be a no brainer to draft C. Johnson. It's just Al Davis being Al Davis.....

Akili Smith.

JaMarcus Russell.

Twin sons of different mothers.

May be right, but Akili only had one good year in college while Russell had at least two.

i love all the russell haters who think that they're nfl talent experts. Here's russell's stats compared with one of our beloved's

Russell

CMP ATT PCT YDS AVG TD LNG INT RAT

232 342 67.8 3129 9.1 28 58 8 167

Campbell

CMP ATT YDS CMP% LNG TD INT RAT

188 270 2700 69.6 87 20 7 172.89

I'm not saying that russell is gonna be all pro, i'm just saying that the kid has ridiculous ability and throwing strength and has all the tools to start in the nfl.

I doubt it. Moss had already voiced that he didn't want to break in a new QB. The last thing JR would want or need is to try and learn a new offense AND placate that perpetual whine bag.

Moss wouldn't have anything to do with the "breaking in" of any new qb, cause he doesn't want to be on the field, and if he is, he's openly admitted to taking plays off. Moss is a cancer to whoever has him... Russell = flop...

Wow, can't even wait till JR goes to mini camp before you start lumping him with a bust.

Archived