From the Auburn newspaper

BAMMERPERRY

Do we ever get to have hijacked threads on things other than "food" and "housekeeping skills" ???

the bond thread was interesting.. so guys, be more innovative..!!

How about the next one be about how big of a douche everyone thinks boyjedda is?

I totally do not mind.. actually, it'll be very entertaining to me as well and I'll even participate in it... as long as we drift away from the weird southern dudes swapping recipes and changing dipers...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we ever get to have hijacked threads on things other than "food" and "housekeeping skills" ???

How about the next one be about how big of a douche everyone thinks boyjedda is?

I totally do not mind.. actually, it'll be very entertaining to me as well and I'll even participate in it... as long as we drift away from the weird southern dudes swapping recipes and changing dipers...

Why do you hate recipes?

Why do you hate recipes?

And the men who utilize them?

Why do you hate recipes?

Please, don't say that's "women's work". I'd be so disappointed in you.

Archived