From the Auburn newspaper

BAMMERPERRY

So, I'm sitting here on tis lovely Monday afternoon wondering whether i should order a pizza or chinese for dinner.

Pizza. For sure. :thumbsup:

I'm grilling out.

Pork chops, some summer sausages, skewers with onion, peppers, pickles, potatoes and chicken, ears of corn, and some bread. Got beans baking too. And hot dogs for my seven year old who won't eat any of the rest of that.

Grilled pickles? Enlighten me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like we are brothers.

Except my mom would have had to have been like 8 when she had you, cuz you are ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold like Sid with his 5 year plan.

Do you prefer the sliced pickles or a dill spear battered and fried?

Dill spears are good, but the sliced pickles are easier to eat.

Do you prefer the sliced pickles or a dill spear battered and fried?

Dill spears are good, but the sliced pickles are easier to eat.

Careful. Randall will be trying to claim you as a relative if you keep up that kind of talk. And you're much too presentable to be kin to him.

Do we ever get to have hijacked threads on things other than "food" and "housekeeping skills" ???

the bond thread was interesting.. so guys, be more innovative..!!

Do we ever get to have hijacked threads on things other than "food" and "housekeeping skills" ???

the bond thread was interesting.. so guys, be more innovative..!!

How about the next one be about how big of a douche everyone thinks boyjedda is?

I'd put him on par with Summer's Eve

200.jpg

Eh...he's no brand name product. He's a home-remedy made of equal parts vinegar, water, and pine-sol.

Harsh and liable to damage you permanently.

I had some Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts and a few Diet Millers. Before you ask, yes, the wife was out of town.

And you didn't order pizza why?

I just get that "not so fresh feeling" after reading his posts.

I put him on "Ignore" and I feel fresh. Fresh like just after a spring shower.

200.jpg

Eh...he's no brand name product. He's a home-remedy made of equal parts vinegar, water, and pine-sol.

I beg to differ. I think the BP's of the world are more of the type of home-remedy you suggested. jeddah has his decent moments, ergo, I labeled him with a middle-of-the-road douche.

200.jpg

I beg to differ. I think the BP's of the world are more of the type of home-remedy you suggested. jeddah has his decent moments, ergo, I labeled him with a middle-of-the-road douche.

They're all bammers on the inside.

200.jpg

Which is exactly why a strong douche is appropriate.

200.jpg

Which is exactly why a strong douche is appropriate.

If we are truly trying to help them with a strong douche may I suggest something containing H2SO4?

so, the Auburn/Opelika newspaper is biased against Auburn? :roflol:

See, start an informative discussion about douche bags and BP is drawn in like a fly to cow poop.

so, the Auburn/Opelika newspaper is biased against Auburn? :roflol:

See, start an informative discussion about douche bags and BP is drawn in like a fly to cow poop.

"Somebody call my name?" --BamaPerry

Even though Petee has been gone from the office for several months, Gundlach says nothing has been done to fix the problems that led to this fallout. The department is still comprised of four disciplines, creating a hierarchy and an unequal distribution of funds. Gundlach says criminology was and still is the top dog. Petee is a criminology professor.

Ding, ding, ding! There is the motive behind all of this. Gundlach wants more money for his discipline and he feels like somebody else is getting more than him. This is the SAME EXACT thing that is going on in the bammer Athletic Department right now with women's AD turning Saban in for relatively minor infractions.

What's the difference? The media.

Archived