Lack of Integrity at Auburn

genuinelsutiger

And you guys say we complain about the refs?

Hey SPUAT Grad 03,

I guess you didnt notice the comment Win Crimson made about David Irons committing pass interference in the LSU game. Bammers dont have any room to talk about Auburn getting calls from the referees after some of the calls they got in the Auburn and Tennessee games.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey SPUAT Grad 03,

I guess you didnt notice the comment Win Crimson made about David Irons committing pass interference in the LSU game. Bammers dont have any room to talk about Auburn getting calls from the referees after some of the calls they got in the Auburn and Tennessee games.

I rarely say anything about the refs. I'll be the first to tell you that LSU had plenty of other opportunities to score that day. In fact, I was glad you won.

Hey SPUAT Grad 03,

SPUAT is pretty old. I'll bet you still say stuff like "rad" and "fresh".

When your friends come around, do you greet them with a budweiser commercial "whhhaaasssuuuuuuuuuuuuup"?...because, you know, they're not saying that anymore either.

Do you have hammer pants?

Hey SPUAT Grad 03,

When your friends come around, do you greet them with a budweiser commercial "whhhaaasssuuuuuuuuuuuuup"?...because, you know, they're not saying that anymore either.

That just might leave a mark

How do I go about fricking myself?

Consider yourself lucky I couldn't find a picture of Steve Zahn giving it the old college try in Saving Silverman or I would have shown you the way.

unless it is just outright blatent at critical points in the game numerous times, i think blaming the refs is just a cop out. you should have played harder in the first place.

Hey Genuine,

Is Pokey Chapman still available? Well, not for me of course. I'm a guy.

Hey SPUAT Grad 03,

No, I dont do any of those other things, but refering to the school in West Vance as SPUAT and to you as SPUAT Grad 03 will never get old to me.

No, I dont do any of those other things, but refering to the school in West Vance as SPUAT and to you as SPUAT Grad 03 will never get old to me.

He's right, BG, they still talk like that in Kenner.

The main point is the ball was DEFLECTED, so no PI. Conversely, there was no deflection and an extreme mugging of our WR, that went uncalled. Bad calls go both ways, man up, eat a corndog, drink a few more shots. Cry you a river,(like the one in redstick) build you a bridge (you should get some AU engineers to design it) and GET OVER IT!!! Or else get ya a big ole hoop cheese to go with all your whine.

What year was it when the LSU DB molested the Bammer WR? That then lead to an easy interception and sealed the victory for the Corndogs.

What year was it when the LSU DB molested the Bammer WR? That then lead to an easy interception and sealed the victory for the Corndogs.

2004. It was the most blatant non-call ever. More blatant than ANY non-call in the AU/LSU series. We were absolutely OWNING them that game. Owning them. That turned it all around. Should have been 1st and goal at the 2.

See, people who whine about refs always have selective memory. I'm guilty of it sometimes too. We got a break in the AU game a few years ago when DJ Hall pushed off for a touchdown.

2004. It was the most blatant non-call ever. More blatant than ANY non-call in the AU/LSU series. We were absolutely OWNING them that game. Owning them. That turned it all around. Should have been 1st and goal at the 2.

See, people who whine about refs always have selective memory. I'm guilty of it sometimes too. We got a break in the AU game a few years ago when DJ Hall pushed off for a touchdown.

You had Shula as your coach and they had the great SaPerk. See know why he doesn't scare us. B)

My 2 cents worth:

I was at Tiger Stadium for the 2005 game and it sucked we lost but it was one hell-u-va game to watch. I along with a friend were fortunate to be invited by a friend of mine I duck hunt with who is a huge LSU fan. Unlike the games I have been to at Auburn where for the most part the opposing teams fans are treated pretty dang nice ( even invited to share a cold one and some groceries) I saw Auburn fans getting things thrown at them and cussed at like they stole something.

My experience was different I believe because I was with 6 LSU fans. Yea I had on my Orange and Blue and heard a few new creative ways to use the "F" word but I felt it was mostly in fun. I was able to even get a few free cold ones from a huge LSU tailgate party but I had to briefly put on an LSU hat to show them I had no horns.

Here's my opinion of the stadium and game. It was pretty obvious that if we hadn't had "Ned and the first reader" kicking we win the game. Yea I realize that's all part of it. We dominated IMO and had the one break down on the punt return and LSU won. So be it.

The stadium is Beautiful up close and from I-10. It is unbelievably loud when things are going LSU's way. Quiet as a mouse when it's not. They seem to be great front runners. Just about every LSU fan I conversed with agreed they were lucky but we almost all agreed as well that we were even after the 2004 game.

The other thing I remember is 2 LSU fans, probably in their early 20's literally in the face and yelling F U to an older Auburn couple that had to be in their 70's. There were 100's of us around but these 2 picked a lady with a cane to verbally attack. That was weak. Yea, myself and the guys I was with turned to say something but were beat to altercation by a couple of LSU and Auburn fams who directed the 2 young men to the parking lot. Not sure how it turned out but I can only hope.

It is ironic that LSU fans or anyone from Louisiana would question anyones integrity with their political history. Maybe I'm wrong , I guess it's possible everyone in Louisiana keeps $90,000 in their freezer.

I know I'm rambling but what the hell it is a public forum.

Somebody pass the ketchup and mustard please.

You haven't lived until you have eaten corndogs chased with Southern Comfort. LSU will begin selling corndogs at its home games next fall. We are embracing the stereotype.

seriously? that would be rather cool.

in a related note, i dont' know if anyone purchased the athlon preview magazine this year but there is a picture of an Auburn tailgate from the LSU game last year. Some guy is throwing down on the grill, ribs, some chiken and sure enough on the side a couple of grilled corn dogs.

I have an idea there, genuine. Why don't you take this thread and post it on that same forum and while you're at it....make sure and include the clip from the 2004 Bammie game. Maybe they can start a whole new discussion about calls and integrity. Hey, do include a clip in there too from the AU/LSU "Phantom whistle game" played at scenic Redschtick.

I have an idea there, genuine. Why don't you take this thread and post it on that same forum and while you're at it....make sure and include the clip from the 2004 Bammie game. Maybe they can start a whole new discussion about calls and integrity. Hey, do include a clip in there too from the AU/LSU "Phantom whistle game" played at scenic Redschtick.

I already posted a link to this discussion in the same thread I linked at the beginning of this thread. That make sense? :big: Believe me, I enjoy seeing them get riled up just as much as I do opposing fans. I guess its just a little sickness I have. I feel like I am doing my duty as an LSU and SEC fan to get the **** stirring going before the season starts.

Here's what was said about Alabama/LSU

The Southeastern Conference's supervisor of officials said an LSU player should have been called for pass interference in a pivotal third-quarter interception against Alabama. Side judge Blake Parks didn't call a penalty when Corey Webster picked off a pass in the end zone after pushing down receiver Keith Brown.

"Let's just report it as I'd rather it have been called," said Bobby Gaston, who oversees SEC officials.

Gaston said planned to call coach Mike Shula to apologize.

Guest Tigrinum Major

You obviously made that up and posted it as a quote. There are enough grammatical errors in there to make BAMAPERRY blush.

Plus, he did say that it should have definitely been called, just that he would have preferred that it be called.

You obviously made that up and posted it as a quote. There are enough grammatical errors in there to make BAMAPERRY blush.

Plus, he did say that it should have definitely been called, just that he would have preferred that it be called.

Got it straight from USA Today.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/foo...5-roundup_x.htm

Archived