Lack of Integrity at Auburn

genuinelsutiger

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is a joke of a board anyways.

tigerforums.com is a better option if you want to talk to adults instead of 13 year olds.

Sooo...your reason for posting a thread by a bunch of whining, coonass, nutria-lovers would be......?

What rebuttals do we need to make? Why argue with a bunch of drunk 10 year olds?

Next time you feel the need to post something this freakin' lame, at least do it in the Woodshed, where it belongs. Dork!

Genuine, I'm surprised by the length of that thread! Is this still a big issue with LSU fans?

Look, we have gotten four calls since I was born (1974). The first was twelve men on the field on James Joseph's touchdown dive against Alabama in 1989. Then, there was the illegal "piling on, jumping onto, throwing yourself over on a kick" call against LSU in 2004. Next was the pass intereference no call against LSU in 2006. Then, of course, we had the strange Leak "I'm throwing it - now i'm not - i'm throwing it - now i'm not" play against Florida.

LSU is just unlucky that you were the opponent on two of the four occasions.

PS - Am I the only person who finds it interesting that people in Louisiana are questioning someone else's integrity?

PS - Am I the only person who finds it interesting that people in Louisiana are questioning someone else's integrity?

Folks from the crookedest state in the Union lacking integrity and questioning anyone elses. Couldn't be!

Folks from the crookedest state in the Union lacking integrity and questioning anyone elses. Couldn't be!

Sort of fitting that $aban used to coach there, isn't it?

Given au's rep with academic dishonesty
I find that quote sort of funny considering LSU was actually changing football players grades to keep them eligible while Saban was the coach. The following article shows how LSU was changing football players grades while Saban was the coach.
LSU has reached a settlement with former kinesiology instructor Tiffany Mayne, who sued the university over alleged academic fraud involving football players. LSU had previsouly settled with an instructor, Caroline Owen, in December 2004. Details of the settlement were not disclosed; however, it's presumed that she got a better settlement than Owen's $150,000.

Michael Ruffner, vice chancellor for communications and university relations, said in a press release that the school agreed to settle to avoid the expense of further litigation. He said the university “continues to deny wrongdoing relative to Mayne’s former employment at LSU or otherwise.”

Mayne, an instructor for 10 years, sued LSU and department head Amelia Lee in 2002. Mayne claimed that in 2000 she was pressured to change grades of LSU football players and hide academic misconduct to keep them eligible for the 2000 Peach Bowl. She said in her suit that 10 players who received failing grades were allowed to get extra credit and remain eligible.

LSU admitted to five secondary NCAA violations after an investigation. The NCAA accepted LSU’s self-imposed penalties of two lost scholarships and four recruiting visits during the 2003-04 recruiting year.

This brings to a presumed end the ugly charges and accusations that the LSU football team got help on their grades prior to the 2000 Peach Bowl. LSU says they did nothing wrong, but sanctioned themselves anyway after admitting to five violations.

Any rebuttals here?

Go frick yourself.

How do I go about fricking myself? Just wanted some feedback. These dead days of summer until football season are about to kill me.

If I were an LSU Fan, I would have stronger questions for their coaching staff. How come All-world, #1 Draft Pick, Best QB in the Land, Jamarcus Russell NEVER threw into the endzone against our DBs. The refs didnt make that call, the staff did!

Hey Genuinelsutiger,

You can go post this article on that board and see what Corndog fans have to say about it. I would do it myself, but I have already been banned from that POS board.

LSU has reached a settlement with former kinesiology instructor Tiffany Mayne, who sued the university over alleged academic fraud involving football players. LSU had previsouly settled with an instructor, Caroline Owen, in December 2004. Details of the settlement were not disclosed; however, it's presumed that she got a better settlement than Owen's $150,000.

Michael Ruffner, vice chancellor for communications and university relations, said in a press release that the school agreed to settle to avoid the expense of further litigation. He said the university “continues to deny wrongdoing relative to Mayne’s former employment at LSU or otherwise.”

Mayne, an instructor for 10 years, sued LSU and department head Amelia Lee in 2002. Mayne claimed that in 2000 she was pressured to change grades of LSU football players and hide academic misconduct to keep them eligible for the 2000 Peach Bowl. She said in her suit that 10 players who received failing grades were allowed to get extra credit and remain eligible.

LSU admitted to five secondary NCAA violations after an investigation. The NCAA accepted LSU’s self-imposed penalties of two lost scholarships and four recruiting visits during the 2003-04 recruiting year.

This brings to a presumed end the ugly charges and accusations that the LSU football team got help on their grades prior to the 2000 Peach Bowl. LSU says they did nothing wrong, but sanctioned themselves anyway after admitting to five violations.

If I were an LSU Fan, I would have stronger questions for their coaching staff. How come All-world, #1 Draft Pick, Best QB in the Land, Jamarcus Russell NEVER threw into the endzone against our DBs. The refs didnt make that call, the staff did!

For the record, they did. Russell threw into the endzone right before halftime only to have his receiver mauled by David Irons w/o a flag. YouTube it for verification.

I'm staying out of this one, though. Kinda sorta.

Guest Tigrinum Major

For the record, they did. Russell threw into the endzone right before halftime only to have his receiver mauled by David Irons w/o a flag. YouTube it for verification.

Yeah, you look like you're staying out of it. Not really.

quote:

Now,that's the Auburn we've come to know.

------------------------------------------------

quote:

Yep, the Auburn spanking your ass...

-----------------------------------------------

Wrong board,son. You aren't on an Alabama board.

The Bammers had some calls from the referees go their way against both Tennessee and Auburn last year, but they still lost both of those games anyway. The Bammers suck so bad even terrible calls by the referees cant help them win.

The Bammers had some calls from the referees go their way against both Tennessee and Auburn last year, but they still lost both of those games anyway. The Bammers suck so bad even terrible calls by the referees cant help them win.

The Viles almost got screwed over that game.

Auburn almost got screwed over against the Bammers as well. The touchdown pass that Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson threw to Travis McCall at the start of the 3rd quarter was not really a touchdown. Travis McCall juggled that ball several times, and he was standing out of bounds by the time he finally gained possession of the ball. But the referees still gave the Bammers a touchdown anyway.

Auburn almost got screwed over against the Bammers as well. The touchdown pass that Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson threw to Travis McCall at the start of the 3rd quarter was not really a touchdown. Travis McCall juggled that ball several times, and he was standing out of bounds by the time he finally gained possession of the ball. But the referees still gave the Bammers a touchdown.

They(higher ups) have to make it look a bit more respectable. After all we and the media outlets want the rivalry to continue because it brings in a lot of money.

Somebody pass the ketchup and mustard please.

You haven't lived until you have eaten corndogs chased with Southern Comfort. LSU will begin selling corndogs at its home games next fall. We are embracing the stereotype.

Archived