ALABAMA fans no longer permitted in stadium

AUBURNTIGERFAN

I am not sure if this has been posted yet, it looks like most Bama fans wont be getting into or going to the games anymore. here

haha

War Damn Eagle!

(nevermind has been posted)

Hey BG don't know if you heard yet or not but Shula's been canned, your team hired some guy called Sabain or something.

In the year 2000....in the year 2000

cob2000w.jpg

I always knew they were commies. I understand the rule about shoes, but "All jerseys must be Nike?" WTF?! That's ridiculous. My question is: Do all these rules apply to fans in the visitors' section too? Does that mean fans of teams who aren't sponsored by Nike (e.g. Auburn, Arkansas, Tennessee, Miss. State, South Carolina) can't wear jerseys made by their respective sponsors to the game?

I always knew they were commies. I understand the rule about shoes, but "All jerseys must be Nike?" WTF?! That's ridiculous. My question is: Do all these rules apply to fans in the visitors' section too? Does that mean fans of teams who aren't sponsored by Nike (e.g. Auburn, Arkansas, Tennessee, Miss. State, South Carolina) can't wear jerseys made by their respective sponsors to the game?

I hope your kidding, you do realize this is fake, and has been posted on here about 30 times.

Fake...fake...fake...fake.

180px-Benes.jpg

son of a...

Nope, I fell for it. I haven't been on the board in a while, so I haven't seen these "30 times" it's been posted that you speak of.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Nope, I fell for it. I haven't been on the board in a while, so I haven't seen these "30 times" it's been posted that you speak of.

He is given to a bit of hyperbole, but it has been around for a while.

Don't worry, he's just bitter because he got his hand slapped when he posted the same thing a week ago.

I'll let you slide...but thats a warning ;)

He is given to a bit of hyperbole, but it has been around for a while.

Don't worry, he's just bitter because he got his hand slapped when he posted the same thing a week ago.

Whatever...I think you have me confused with.....umm yourself perhaps!

You call it Hyperbole, I say I was being facetious in my thread count of "30".

Ok, so it wasn't this article, it was the news of the Mobile Leprachaun:

Anybody seen the leprachaun, say yeahhh

You call it Hyperbole, I say I was being facetious in my thread count of "30".

Stop showing off all that fancy book learning, boy.

i think it goes without saying, there is a high percentage of drug use in mobile.

Archived