Another bad day for the US Dollar, stocks and bonds

Bottomfeeder

I'm lovin' it. Watching the Dollar crumble against other currencies just makes my day. And, forget about Bernanke lowering rates again, he can't. The dollar can't take anymore, LMAO.

September 20, 2005

"Usually, an ounce of gold buys about 15 barrels of oil. But with the run-up in oil prices, it now takes two ounces of gold to buy 15 barrels. Gold hit a new high for this cycle; December contracts traded for $463.30 on Friday. Why is gold lagging oil? Because inflation is not the problem...not yet, anyway."

"Our advice: get a used car, rent a house, and buy gold."

http://www.lewrockwell.com/bonner/bonner149.html

"Our advice: get a used car, rent a house, and buy gold."

And, I am.

So you are "lovin' it" that the dollar is "crumbling"? :blink:

The wacko loon hates America, and wants to see her fail. No matter what.

Hate to disappoint you, Bottom, but a falling dollar is neither a bad or good thing, unless you have your heart set on a new Audi or a vacation to London.

While imports get more expensive, export trade expands. In fact, the favorable exchange rate seems to be fueling a large pickup in overseas orders. Further, a lower dollar actually stimulates foreign investment, increasing our current account balance.

Lew Rockwell isn't a very good economist. Never has been. He's always appealed to the Sky-Is-Falling Crowd, of whom you seem to be a card-carrying member.

Lew Rockwell isn't a very good economist. Never has been. He's always appealed to the Sky-Is-Falling Crowd, of whom you seem to be a card-carrying member.

Exactly.

It's good to see Bottomfeeder is staying on his meds this week. :thumbsup:

BF, dude do yourself a favor and enroll in an economics class and stay away from youtube. It'll do you a lot of good.

Why is gold lagging oil? Because inflation is not the problem...not yet, anyway."

If inflation is not the problem that means that the value of the dollar is not decreasing but that the value of other commodities is increasing.

Why is gold lagging oil? Because inflation is not the problem...not yet, anyway."

If inflation is not the problem that means that the value of the dollar is not decreasing but that the value of other commodities is increasing.

I agree.

http://www.pinr.com/report.php?ac=view_pri...p;language_id=1

Archived