Sabahr vs press, Round 14..15...16??

quietfan

I think it'd be kinda funny to send someone, or two, to every one of his press conferences just to ask the question about the depth chart.

send The Prowler wearing some "depth chart pajamas" :lol:

Yeah, and they should hire you as czar of media relations. 'Cause you're sooooooo talented. Actually you'd fit right in with the meaningless drivel that Saban already seeps.

His attitude is ridiculous. So are the suggestions made in this thread. It's not to be taken seriously scissors, but by all means keep chuckling as if you've just whacked the mole.

I have a feeling it's already going to happen. Media members are going to take shots at him all year, win or lose. He's buying that process early.

Keep it up buddy! :thumbsup:

i did not imply that i knew more than anyone, such as The Prowler implied he did. i know this will shock you, but nobody really cares if AU approves of our coach or not. judging by most of this thread, apparently some of you think our coach needs your approval for anything he does. if you think his attitude is so ridiculous, then that's fine. sometimes i think it is too. i just don't understand why you guys care about it so much, its not your problem.

I think it'd be kinda funny to send someone, or two, to every one of his press conferences just to ask the question about the depth chart.

Yeah, and they should hire you as czar of media relations. 'Cause you're sooooooo talented. Actually you'd fit right in with the meaningless drivel that Saban already seeps.

His attitude is ridiculous. So are the suggestions made in this thread. It's not to be taken seriously scissors, but by all means keep chuckling as if you've just whacked the mole.

I have a feeling it's already going to happen. Media members are going to take shots at him all year, win or lose. He's buying that process early.

i did not imply that i knew more than anyone, such as The Prowler implied he did. i know this will shock you, but nobody really cares if AU approves of our coach or not. judging by most of this thread, apparently some of you think our coach needs your approval for anything he does. if you think his attitude is so ridiculous, then that's fine. sometimes i think it is too. i just don't understand why you guys care about it so much, its not your problem.

Yeah, you imply that you know more just about every time. C'mon man.

...and it's good to see you realizing that it isa problem. B)

i don't think he was hired to kiss everyone's rear end. it's funny, in the beginning you guys said we would have to have a coach with an attitude like his to deal with the rabid fans and media. and now that he's dealing with the rabid fans and media, you want to blast him. personally, i think for years some of our fans have needed someone to pop them on the nose with a rolled up newspaper. is it a real problem or not, i don't really know. i'm more concerned about him getting the defense to grasp the new playbook than i am about if he coddles the media or not.

i don't think he was hired to kiss everyone's rear end. it's funny, in the beginning you guys said we would have to have a coach with an attitude like his to deal with the rabid fans and media. and now that he's dealing with the rabid fans and media, you want to blast him. personally, i think for years some of our fans have needed someone to pop them on the nose with a rolled up newspaper. is it a real problem or not, i don't really know. i'm more concerned about him getting the defense to grasp the new playbook than i am about if he coddles the media or not.

Then I guess there's no need for you to respond any more to what we say about him on this board. Since you don't care and all.....

:thumbsup:

Then I guess there's no need for you to respond any more to what we say about him on this board. Since you don't care and all.....

:thumbsup:

I was thinking the same thing.

yeah, because you know WAY more about coaching than he does. obviously if we lose a game it will be because he didn't set a depth chart the day he was hired. heck, we probably could have hired you for a little less...we'd be in much better shape then.

I must have missed something. Did the media say he should have had a depth chart the day he was hired? I thought they were just frustrated that he is the only coach in Division 1 college football that thinks one is not needed. Did he act this stupid and childish at LSU? I used to actually like/respect him.

yeah, because you know WAY more about coaching than he does. obviously if we lose a game it will be because he didn't set a depth chart the day he was hired. heck, we probably could have hired you for a little less...we'd be in much better shape then.

I must have missed something. Did the media say he should have had a depth chart the day he was hired? I thought they were just frustrated that he is the only coach in Division 1 college football that thinks one is not needed. Did he act this stupid and childish at LSU? I used to actually like/respect him.

The cock & bull story about there not being a depth chart is this jerk's way of thinking he's going to control what the media will report. about the uat team -- as if listing his players according to 1st, 2nd & scout teams will damage his players. Nicktator, puh-leeze.

He does have a depth chart, he just doesn't want the media to get their hands on it so they can't put it in print that the scrimmages were the 1st team offense vs the Towel and Water boys, and the 1st team defense vs the Film people and Trainers... That way their numbers look Amazing.

And yes, runswithscissorsTripsOverTheShagCarpetInHisTrailerAndStabsHimself I could coach better than $aban and I do. My football team has won 14 MNC's in a row on NCAA '08. So, Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Archived