Prince Hall and Keith Brown out for Western Carolina

WAR-MATT

Let me hazard a guess as to what the usual suspects reply to this post will be......

"Nothing to see here. Move along now."

Gotta' wonder, if THESE two are sitting for a game and NOTHING has been announced for the "others"..... Were these guys caught fighting pit bulls or something?

The more things change, the more they stay the SAME.......

What's up with this? Players that were arrested are playing and these two are not. Wonder what they did? <_<

Puke

Posted by supergenius: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:59 pm

No biggie, we can do without them on this one and discipline is key to the long term success of this program.

RTR

You could have fooled me!! :rolleyes:

Let me hazard a guess as to what the usual suspects reply to this post will be......

"Nothing to see here. Move along now."

Gotta' wonder, if THESE two are sitting for a game and NOTHING has been announced for the "others"..... Were these guys caught fighting pit bulls or something?

The more things change, the more they stay the SAME.......

WarTim - you're a lot warmer than you might think.

You guys are gonna be shocked if my sources are right about this. Especially Prince Hall. TIers say he will be asked to forfeit his schollie...Brown? No idea.

You guys are gonna be shocked if my sources are right about this. Especially Prince Hall. TIers say he will be asked to forfeit his schollie...Brown? No idea.

Sounds serious.

My guess is that Keith Brown beat up all the Bama trainers. 100 points to the person who knows what I'm referring to.

Any unsolved murders in tuscaloosa? I think i might know the culprit.

I would like to know too if someone would care to PM me with some inside info.

Yeah... Me too, please. I work in a Machine Shop all freakin' day and this is the only time I get to find out what's up in the world of Football... I don't get the paper either, nor would I have much time reading it. So please, PM me with something if it can't be told on this board because of Lurkers, if possible. Thank You.

Yeah... Me too, please. I work in a Machine Shop all freakin' day and this is the only time I get to find out what's up in the world of Football... I don't get the paper either, nor would I have much time reading it. So please, PM me with something if it can't be told on this board because of Lurkers, if possible. Thank You.

ok you work all day and you don't get the paper? you can use the thing you are now (the internet) to look stuff up. al.com pretty much has the whole paper posted on it. (just ribbing ya a little bit) rumor has it according to a "well informed" listener on D and B today said they got suspened for talking smack in the locker room after the freshmen reciever took their starting job!! another example of classless players from the uat. see kenneth darby and laRon mclain comments before last year's super bowl for further reference.

I'm not doubting you, because I have no idea, but that doesn't sound like it's something worth forfeiting the scholly for, like David mentioned.

So, let me see, if you "talk smack" in the locker room after practice you are punished by sitting out a game. If you "smack" your head against a police car window or talk "smack" to an officer of the law and get arrested you continue to play football - because that is what you came to college to do in the first place.

This Saban discipline policy is really interesting.....

So, let me see, if you "talk smack" in the locker room after practice you are punished by sitting out a game. If you "smack" your head against a police car window or talk "smack" to an officer of the law and get arrested you continue to play football - because that is what you came to college to do in the first place.

This Saban discipline policy is really interesting.....

I'ts called the "we know why they are here" policy.

I'm not doubting you, because I have no idea, but that doesn't sound like it's something worth forfeiting the scholly for, like David mentioned.

I have no idea what either did, but I was told today that it was unlikely either would be on the team by season's end.

The only thing I can think of that might be this serious would be that they missed their turn groveling at the feet of Saint Saban.

Sounds serious.

My guess is that Keith Brown beat up all the Bama trainers. 100 points to the person who knows what I'm referring to.

You are talking about him getting hurt last year and dog cussing the trainer that was trying to assist him. You heard it loud and clear on the tube.

Saban already said that they can regain their playing status by the second game.

Let's not go blowing this thing out of proportion.

David, your sources have been failing you more than they've been enlightening you lately.

Sounds serious.

You are talking about him getting hurt last year and dog cussing the trainer that was trying to assist him. You heard it loud and clear on the tube.

OOOOHhhhhhh, almost correct. You forgot to mention the opponent so no 100 points to you. It was against LSU...

Just kidding, nice memory.

Yeah Keith Brown hurt his leg and when the trainer was trying to help him, he cussed him out fairly bad and then when the trainer tried to assist him off the field, he said, "Get the F* off me."

Quality guy, that Keith Brown.

This from an unnamed bama fan, and I quote;

"No biggie, we can do without them on this one and discipline is key to the long term success of this program.

RTR"

BWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :shovel: Some of these bama fans just don't get it do they. $aban probably didn't have a choice to suspend them or not....Plus, you expect anyone with half a Brain to think that this bammer $avior is some great disciplinarian because he takes out two players (Who must've committed some sort of Heinous Crime to have what they came to college for taken away from them) for a Meaningless D1-AA game.....Give me a F'n break. If what I've heard is true, then the bammers might not see PH again. As for KB, it's a PR stunt to get the Special bammers to believe that their leader is a disciplinarian.

BG, I was quoting some TI crapola I was sent Friday or Sat of last week. The Tiers said that Hall was one of about 6-8 players that would change over to an academic schollies.

I hear that Brown and Hall both are getting fewer and fewer snaps in practice.

BG, I was quoting some TI crapola I was sent Friday or Sat of last week. The Tiers said that Hall was one of about 6-8 players that would change over to an academic schollies.

I hear that Brown and Hall both are getting fewer and fewer snaps in practice.

BG is just like that spoiled brat that use to be on the play ground. When things are not to his liking, he has to call someone out and take his ball and go home.

There's no way that they did anything worse than the other guys, especially Thomas Crown...I mean Deadrick.

Sacrificial lambs, nothing more.

He finally realized (probably with some pressure from some "Good Ol Boys") that his illusion of being a disciplinarian has been shattered. So he has to save face.

"Yeah, I know I said all that stuff about not taking away what they came here for, which is playing in football games...but apparently that wasn't popular...and...hey! look these guys! They did something wrong. I'm gonna keep it in house as to exactly what it is they did, cause I don't believe in telling you guys about my discipline policy. But that whole thing about not telling you those other guys' punishment? Well, that was just those guys. THESE guys. Boy, these guys are in trouble. They're gonna miss the first game. It's what they came here for too, but I mean, they're no Simeon Castille. See? I can suspend guys. You just don't understand my complex discipline system. It's not the kind of thing mortals can comprehend."

Archived