Nothing phony about this, just another democrat lying scumbag

Tigermike

The biggest scumbag to bubble to the surface of the Democrat swill just opened his pie-hole and spewed the foulest thing to come out of a politicians mouth in, perhaps, my lifetime (maybe not the foulest but this it's definitely in the top 3).

"But you're going to spend it to blow up innocent people if we can get enough kids to grow old enough for you to send to Iraq to get their heads blown off for the President's amusement." Pete Stark (D - CA).

Democrats have no problem using troops or kids to advance their political goals in Washington. There should be an OUTRAGE...and this piece of human bile should be called out for it by every American who, like me, is ABSOLUTELY not amused.

Watch and listen to Rep. Pete Stark's Unbelievable Comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lTUB5_l0Mg

I agree that this is absolutely terrible. However, I did find it funny that some of my friends saying Rush shouldn't have to apologize because he can say whatever he wants are now calling for him to apologize.

Either way, absolutely terrible and I doubt he gets re-elected, at least I hope not.

I may disagree with Bush but I do believe he is doing what he thinks is right for the country, even if I disagree with it.

Archived