Isn't it ironic?

Legionfield

Guest BoStillKnows

Trying to bash Tuberville while your little s*** wad of a team lost for the 6th straight time?? Only Bammer turds.

:roflol:

GO LOUISIANA MONROE GO!!

That, is the irony!

It's like running your mouth after you get your :moon: beat!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't ironic that you're in you're thirties and have the IQ of a 3 year old.

Why are we arguin' with this fool he's useless.....that is, unless you need someone to make fun of but BG and BP would be jealous.

It depends on what you frame as a good head coach.

If its an X's and O's guy, then yes Petrino is a much better coach than Tubberville or Saban.

If its as a CEO who represents your program, recruits, and hires quality x's and o's guys to do that job. Tubberville wins.

Get out a sheet of paper. Write at the top: "I am a moron."

Next, write the word TUBERVILLE twenty times.

Finish the paper with "I am now enlightened and will never make that mistake again."

Get out a spoon and eat my waste portal.

If I want to misspell Tuberville repeatedly, I can as a fan of the team.

B)

No, that's precisely NOT correct. As a fan of the team, you should be 100% accurate when spelling the name of the head coach. There's no sunglass-smirk to this. Get it right.

And for further reference - it's pronounced TUB-ER-VILLE. Not TUBE-ER-VILLE.

Wow. After all of this Tubby to Arkansas talk, the hogs end up with a better coach than Tuberville! Amazing! This is according to Auburn's own Bobby Lowder and friends, who tried to hire him to replace Tubby under the cover of darkness. Woo pig sooeeee! and Roll Tide! :poke:

Well, LF, I am glad you are a fan of Patrino's because I believe that within 18 months he will be the new coach at Bama, 18 months later he will be the new coach for the Jets, two years later he'll be with the Toronto Argonaughts, and then finally he will retire from the University of the South.

good argument. I agree with you that Tuberville is a better person and, in the end, a better coach. I conceed..... :big:

concede, bammer.

Sorry, it has been an excruciatingly long day at work...... :puke:

Glad to see you're taking full advantage of the free wi-fi at McDonald's.

Archived