WVU search takes new turn

Tigermike

It's ok to dream guys..... :)

Has absolutely nothing to do with dreaming...no one here says I hope he leaves because they are scared of him, only that if he leaves it would be funny as hell becasue of the idol worship you guys have for him.

I know a lot of Bama fans worship the guy....but I look at it like this: I don't want him to leave because he is a good coach...and that if he did leave it would throw the UA football program into such a disarray that it would take years to recover. Kinda like when Fran left....but on a bigger scale.

No. It would not throw the UA football program into disarray. It is already there.

It's ok to dream guys..... :)

Has absolutely nothing to do with dreaming...no one here says I hope he leaves because they are scared of him, only that if he leaves it would be funny as hell becasue of the idol worship you guys have for him.

I know a lot of Bama fans worship the guy....but I look at it like this: I don't want him to leave because he is a good coach...and that if he did leave it would throw the UA football program into such a disarray that it would take years to recover. Kinda like when Fran left....but on a bigger scale.

...thus all the jokes, inuendo, and hopes of a late Christmas present..... :rolleyes:

If he did leave, it might force bama to hire an up and comer instead of an established name. In the end, it might be the best thing for them if they can ride out the unavoidable turbulence. Although, they could keep it in the "family" again, too, which would probably turn them into Vandy.

If he did leave, it might force bama to hire an up and comer instead of an established name. In the end, it might be the best thing for them if they can ride out the unavoidable turbulence. Although, they could keep it in the "family" again, too, which would probably turn them into Vandy.

So by keeping it in the "family", they would move up in stature?

Saban's window to get out is getting smaller and smaller each time Pat White takes the field tonight. Sounds like the interim coach is getting a hard look, and rightfully so.

Saban's window to get out is getting smaller and smaller each time Pat White takes the field tonight. Sounds like the interim coach is getting a hard look, and rightfully so.

He seems like a heck of a guy. If tonight is any indication of his capabilities, CRR should have been kicked to the curb for him to take over.

Bill Stewart seems to have the hearts of the players. Can he keep the DC? I know the OC is going to Mish.

Archived