Ouch!

tombigbeetiger

apparently its not as bad as that waste of bandwidth would like you to believe. sounds like CNS slept with the writer's wife or something. CMA said he was a great person to work with in his interview about leaving on Rivals. a former assistant coach of his, Bobby Williams, will soon be announced as Ron Middleton's replacement. or do you think maybe he just likes the abuse? i could see trying to spin it if CMA left for any other team and said something negative.....but he left for the college he played for. i could just as easily say CWM left AU because CTT is a horrible guy to work for. it would explain why he can't keep coordinators, right? afterall, CWM took a lateral move, and moved halfway across the country just to make the same salary as he was making at AU.

i could say it, but it doesn't mean its true.

apparently its not as bad as that waste of bandwidth would like you to believe. sounds like CNS slept with the writer's wife or something. CMA said he was a great person to work with in his interview about leaving on Rivals. a former assistant coach of his, Bobby Williams, will soon be announced as Ron Middleton's replacement. or do you think maybe he just likes the abuse? i could see trying to spin it if CMA left for any other team and said something negative.....but he left for the college he played for. i could just as easily say CWM left AU because CTT is a horrible guy to work for. it would explain why he can't keep coordinators, right? afterall, CWM took a lateral move, and moved halfway across the country just to make the same salary as he was making at AU.

Well at least CWM didn't move halfway across the country to be the linebackers coach. Watch some of Satan's press conferences, read his remarks in the papers. How do you not see that the man is a real a$$? Put the kool aid down, and walk away from the glass.

Well at least CWM didn't move halfway across the country to be the linebackers coach. Watch some of Satan's press conferences, read his remarks in the papers. How do you not see that the man is a real a$$? Put the kool aid down, and walk away from the glass.

Why do you care if he's a dick or not? He's not the coach of your team. I could give a crap what other people say about him in most situations.

Why do you care if he's a dick or not? He's not the coach of your team. I could give a crap what other people say about him in most situations.

I'm just tired of hearing bama fans taking up for him and saying that he's not that bad of a person. Even if he was the coach of Auburn (thank GOD that he's not), I could still watch and listen to him, and decide that his is a d**khead.

Why do you care if he's a dick or not?

We just think it's funny that 'Bama fans worship a dick. See, the difference between Auburn fans and Alabama fans is that the great majority of Auburn fans, and especially graduates, support Auburn because of their love for the University and the community; not because they think they had, and have again, the Greatest head football coach ever...

I can easily answer that. NO. We don't need that kind of publicity. And no, if I had a son, I would not want him to play for Bobby Knight.

Auburn fans would you take Bobby Knight as your head basketball coach?

No way. Knight is the biggest jerk in college BB and I had rather have a losing team than have Knight as our coach.

I couldn't give a crap less about UAT or Little Nicky.

I don't care.

If you want to be embarassed after every game it's up to you

6 and 6 and 6 in a row wont shut you bammer's up nothing will .

You have gone from winning to whinning

A team with class, To fan's that have none

If I hear

( bama taking it's rightfull place at the top of the SEC)

Im gonna :puke:

Auburn fans would you take Bobby Knight as your head basketball coach?

I think it would depend on if AU & Knight could agree on a reasonable salary. $4 mil/year? No. Effin. Way. Do you think we're stoopid or something? No coach is worth that.

Archived