Saban in Mobile

rtftiger

It's interesting. CNS seems to make his way into many situations where head coaches are needed. Have you noticed? It's Senior Bowl week here in Mobile, and the elf shows up to "support the players we have relationships with and to support the game." He must be an incredible guy. I mean, all I heard all year was how terrible the senior class was. Yet, he wants to offer some support. What a guy?

I'm not saying that he wants to leave, but something tells me that this guy needs to be wanted in the worst kind of way.

My guess is its so he can "accidentally" come in contact with some recruits who he's already visited.

Yup, Yup...my thoughts exactly, I mean, the Almighty and Wonderful saban would Never, Ever, Ever do anything that would be considered Violating/Cheating NCAA rules on Recruiting. Never!!!

I think RWS just bought a couple of tickets. One for himself and one for his good buddy Saban. Afterwards, they probably had a good time at the Flora-Bama followed by a nice, romantic walk on the beach.

I think RWS just bought a couple of tickets. One for himself and one for his good buddy Saban. Afterwards, they probably had a good time at the Flora-Bama followed by a nice, romantic walk on the beach.

think they tossed the mullet? B)

I wouldn't expect Stabler to be tossed out of that place by anybody.

Let me rephrase it.

think they played tossed the mullet? B)

Let me rephrase it.

Oh, come on...admit it, you chortled a little. B)

Let me rephrase it.

Oh, come on...admit it, you chortled a little. B)

I'll admit it, that was a good one...almost enough to get sweet tea out of my nose.

Archived