Tubs Visiting Enrique Tonight

Proud Tiger

Tubs, Franklin and Gran are visiting Enrique Davis this evening. Tubs did this with Cadillac after he commited to UT and turned him around. I'm not optimistic it will work with Davis but one can hope.

Good luck Tubby and gang. I really think that we need this one. I also don't won't to have to deal with him if he ends up at Ole Piss.

I thought tommy did not have an in-home left to visit Davis. I had intially heard that only Franklin and Gran would be doing the in-home visit. Where did you hear tommy would be going for the in-home?

I thought tommy did not have an in-home left to visit Davis. I had intially heard that only Franklin and Gran would be doing the in-home visit. Where did you hear tommy would be going for the in-home?

It's cool. They're meeting in the driveway.

Frankilin and Gran met with ED today and according to Rivals, ED said the meeting went very good. Uncommitted, but AU back in it.

ED said that he didn't really realize how much the RBs do in CTF's offense.....and said that he really Loved that swing toss they did during the bowl game. CEG talked to him about being an all-around type back, a back that the NFL looks for, pass protection, hitting the holes, seeing the field, knowing who to pick up, catching the ball in the flats.....etc. I think Auburn just made a Huge Leap. There were some Negative recruiting going on, regarding ED. Like, CTF doesn't utilize the RBs like we do, things of that nature. But, I seriously think that CTF and CEG stuck ALL of those negatives in the grave....hopefully.

Frankilin and Gran met with ED today and according to Rivals, ED said the meeting went very good. Uncommitted, but AU back in it.

ED said that he didn't really realize how much the RBs do in CTF's offense.....and said that he really Loved that swing toss they did during the bowl game. CEG talked to him about being an all-around type back, a back that the NFL looks for, pass protection, hitting the holes, seeing the field, knowing who to pick up, catching the ball in the flats.....etc. I think Auburn just made a Huge Leap. There were some Negative recruiting going on, regarding ED. Like, CTF doesn't utilize the RBs like we do, things of that nature. But, I seriously think that CTF and CEG stuck ALL of those negatives in the grave....hopefully.

How do you know this already??? Were you "prowling" in the bushes or something? :)

$o you think he $ee$ the light now?

Hard to say. Depends on if the REC is in the hunt and if they have any funds left over to throw at ED after the Julio Jones investm-- er, recruitment.

Hard to say. Depends on if the REC is in the hunt and if they have any funds left over to throw at ED after the Julio Jones investm-- er, recruitment.

yeah....I'm sure that Mr. Drummond some guy who's a member of the REC and owns a Billion Dollar Coal company wouldn't mind spending a couple more Thousands.

No, $aban didn't vi$it him.

Does Tubs still have a home visit for ED?

Yes. Franklin and Gran met with Davis at his school (Hargrave Academy). Tubs will still give hin an ih-home visit.

Does Tubs still have a home visit for ED?

Yes. Franklin and Gran met with Davis at his school (Hargrave Academy). Tubs will still give hin an ih-home visit.

CTT's in home with Enrique is scheduled for next week.

Archived