Julio to Alabama

lukeduke

It actually happened on 9/22.

Why Oklahoma was stupid enough to waste their time on him... He was one of our most solid commitments the entire time, despite his refusal to comment.

Why Oklahoma was stupid enough to waste their time on him... He was one of our most solid commitments the entire time, despite his refusal to comment.

Kind of like how Bama was stupid enough to waste their time on Tebow, eh?

Add another "thug" to Bama's list I guess he likes ice cream

How is he a thug? He seems like a very down to earth, shy person.

Why would I be on suicide watch? I've been expecting this since like September.

Is anyone surprised?

Everything else gets you all depressed. Put your big girl panties on and congratulate someone instead of preaching "Woe is me, woe is us" all day long. It really gets old.

Congratulations on the pickup Bama. You should finish with the #1 class, congratulations.

Kind of like how Bama was stupid enough to waste their time on Tebow, eh?

Yep.

Shula looks more and more like a dumbass with each passing day.

Add another "thug" to Bama's list I guess he likes ice cream

:rolleyes:

yeah, unless he faxed that LOI in to AU. then he would be the greatest player to ever step on the field.

wow man.. on the money.. all your predictions were right on.. awesome.. i guess you do have some inside sources.. tx

Why would I be on suicide watch? I've been expecting this since like September.

Is anyone surprised?

Everything else gets you all depressed. Put your big girl panties on and congratulate someone instead of preaching "Woe is me, woe is us" all day long. It really gets old.

Congratulations on the pickup Bama. You should finish with the #1 class, congratulations.

Thanks, classy man. Sorry the closer did not actually close this year.. but still he's one helluva coach.. as a bama fan, i would give CTT the recruiting crystal ball any day instead of the coaching one..

Congratulations. Money talks, huh?

So do sour grapes.

I call BS on that one. I saw Chris Griffin's zit talk, but I have never seen a talking grape. Go sell your crazy somewhere else man.

So do sour grapes.

I call BS on that one. I saw Chris Griffin's zit talk, but I have never seen a talking grape. Go sell your crazy somewhere else man.

Awww shucks!

So do sour grapes.

California%20Raisn%20orange%20sunglasses.jpg

So do sour grapes.

+1 for you

It shows how low your football program has sunk when your shinning moment in the last 7 years is to crow about where you rank in the recruiting "rankings".Until you prove it on the only place that mattters(the football field) it dowsn't mean squat.

War Eagle and go ULM

It shows how low your football program has sunk when your shinning moment in the last 7 years is to crow about where you rank in the recruiting "rankings".Until you prove it on the only place that mattters(the football field) it dowsn't mean squat.

War Eagle and go ULM

i think we will start proving it on the field in a few years. depends on how many of these freshmen start in the 08 season. Rolando McClain was a true freshman and i think he made a huge contribution in the 07 season. so they can make a difference. it might be that we've had nothing else to crow about in the last 6 or 7 years, but it must sting a little that our program has "sunk so low", yet we are still able to beat out AU for top shelf talent this year.

So do sour grapes.

That's a dancing raisin, not a talking grape.

C'mon, you're sharper than that.

But he once was a grape, and he did sing. That's gotta count for something.

War Eagle and go ULM

i think we will start proving it on the field in a few years. depends on how many of these freshmen start in the 08 season. Rolando McClain was a true freshman and i think he made a huge contribution in the 07 season. so they can make a difference. it might be that we've had nothing else to crow about in the last 6 or 7 years, but it must sting a little that our program has "sunk so low", yet we are still able to beat out AU for top shelf talent this year.

Portugal used to be a world power too. Who knows,maybe they will be again one day.

That's a dancing raisin, not a talking grape.

C'mon, you're sharper than that.

But he once was a grape, and he did sing. That's gotta count for something.

Exactly. He only started dancing when Julio signed.

Archived