A right wing disgrace

RunInRed

If McCain's middle name was "Adolf," you know a left wing radio host would call him "John Adolf McCain" because it would associate him with Hitler. And that's not right.

I agree with Titan, debate on the issues, not his name.

But the Germans aren't killing us right now.(nor did they bomb pearl harbor. for some of you)

It's just a little uneasy to me that a man with such strong family ties to islam is running for president of the United States of America that was founded on the Christian religion.

Therefore I don't mind pointing out that he has a predominantly MUSLIM name. Not to mention I think he and hitlary are vying to see which one is the devil and which one is beelzebub.

I thought America was founded on religious freedom.I think Article III says that no one seeking public office will have to take a "religious test"

I also think that the 1st Amend. mentions freedom of religion.I think our founders ment all religions.

CCATU,you seem to link all Muslims(there,like, millions of theme dude) with the very small(albeight growing because of our invasion of Iraq)group who don't want us on their soil.What if the rest of the world judged all Christains based on Pat Robertson, Ferry Fallwell,Ted Hagard,Jimmy Swaggart,Earnest Ansley,The guy whose wife wore loots of make-up,that Church in the Midwest who protest at the funerals of our soliders,the leaders of the Crusades,etc.......................

I would be happy if they judged Christians on those guys. Those guys denounce killing in the name of religion. Even those nut-wads in the mid west do not KILL. I have hardly heard an muslim (and there are like millions of them , DUDE) denounce the killings.

And you are so right, we were attacked on 9/11 because we were in Iraq. Oh, wait a minute we weren't there yet. Maybe they just interpreted killing everyone who is not a muslim in the wrong way. If you think muslims are blowing up folks just because we are in Iraq, YOU ARE A DAMN FOOL. And anything you say after that is meaningless.

Check your history. There were no muslims founding America. They did not subscribe to persecuting them. But they NEVER thought our country would be guided by islamic views. EVER. Many of their writings and statements back their support of a government that relies on religion (Christanity) and morals. Nowhere did they separate the 2.

Achmed Obama is evil and is seen to be evil by many hardworking responsible Americans. His name and his lineage imply ties to islam. The religion that wants us dead. He may be on the up and up, but there's too much smoke there for many of us to ignore. I think all dims will find this out as soon as they nominate him. Not to mention, he is as left as any candidate the dims have. He's so far left that hollywood is holding their collective breath just begging for this guy to be nominated. He has introduced nothing to help the country become stronger economically or militarily. He hides behind leftist agenda social programs and calls that his legacy. As far as the experience to be president, he shows none. Empty suit is the correct term for this guy. But to have so many form the left experiencing the eternal orgasm over him is eerily disturbing. Almost cult like. And there is a helluva lot of us out here who will refuse to drink the kool-aid.

First of,I think I said their land i.e. the middle east,not specifically Iaq.

Secnd I never had read the Koran.It's a safe bet that you haven't either.

To use your logic,you could say that Christianity is a religion of killing non believers.Deuteronomy 20:10-17,is just one of many.You can pick many verses in the Bible and bend them to your way of thinking,just like you could with the Koran.Just for fun, explain Ezekiel 23:20.

There are Muslims out there,whom if I were Muslim,would not want to be judged by there words or action.Just like these Christians

"I want you to just let a wave of intolerance wash over you.I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you.Yes, hate is good."

Pat Robertson

"The true Negro does not want intergration.He realizes his potential is far better among his own race."

Jerry Falwell

I hope people would not judge Christianity because for many years some Catholic priest went around raping little boys.Or my personal favorite, the guy in Montgomery who did in the middle of some sort of sex act wearing a wet suit.

Freedom of religion was put into the Constitution to protect religious freedom.Our founders came from a background where many had had their property confiscated,jailed,tortured or even murdered by State sponsered religion(Christianity).

If you were an Iranian,how would you veiw the USS Vincennes shooting down Iran Air Flight655,killing 290 people,66 childern.I'm not saying we are a sponser of terrorism.I'm just asking how you would like at it from the otherside?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If McCain's middle name was "Adolf," you know a left wing radio host would call him "John Adolf McCain" because it would associate him with Hitler. And that's not right.

I agree with Titan, debate on the issues, not his name.

But the Germans aren't killing us right now.(nor did they bomb pearl harbor. for some of you)

It's just a little uneasy to me that a man with such strong family ties to islam is running for president of the United States of America that was founded on the Christian religion.

Therefore I don't mind pointing out that he has a predominantly MUSLIM name. Not to mention I think he and hitlary are vying to see which one is the devil and which one is beelzebub.

I thought America was founded on religious freedom.I think Article III says that no one seeking public office will have to take a "religious test"

I also think that the 1st Amend. mentions freedom of religion.I think our founders ment all religions.

CCATU,you seem to link all Muslims(there,like, millions of theme dude) with the very small(albeight growing because of our invasion of Iraq)group who don't want us on their soil.What if the rest of the world judged all Christains based on Pat Robertson, Ferry Fallwell,Ted Hagard,Jimmy Swaggart,Earnest Ansley,The guy whose wife wore loots of make-up,that Church in the Midwest who protest at the funerals of our soliders,the leaders of the Crusades,etc.......................

I would be happy if they judged Christians on those guys. Those guys denounce killing in the name of religion. Even those nut-wads in the mid west do not KILL. I have hardly heard an muslim (and there are like millions of them , DUDE) denounce the killings.

And you are so right, we were attacked on 9/11 because we were in Iraq. Oh, wait a minute we weren't there yet. Maybe they just interpreted killing everyone who is not a muslim in the wrong way. If you think muslims are blowing up folks just because we are in Iraq, YOU ARE A DAMN FOOL. And anything you say after that is meaningless.

Check your history. There were no muslims founding America. They did not subscribe to persecuting them. But they NEVER thought our country would be guided by islamic views. EVER. Many of their writings and statements back their support of a government that relies on religion (Christanity) and morals. Nowhere did they separate the 2.

Achmed Obama is evil and is seen to be evil by many hardworking responsible Americans. His name and his lineage imply ties to islam. The religion that wants us dead. He may be on the up and up, but there's too much smoke there for many of us to ignore. I think all dims will find this out as soon as they nominate him. Not to mention, he is as left as any candidate the dims have. He's so far left that hollywood is holding their collective breath just begging for this guy to be nominated. He has introduced nothing to help the country become stronger economically or militarily. He hides behind leftist agenda social programs and calls that his legacy. As far as the experience to be president, he shows none. Empty suit is the correct term for this guy. But to have so many form the left experiencing the eternal orgasm over him is eerily disturbing. Almost cult like. And there is a helluva lot of us out here who will refuse to drink the kool-aid.

First of,I think I said their land i.e. the middle east,not specifically Iaq.

Secnd I never had read the Koran.It's a safe bet that you haven't either.

is just one of many.You can pick many verses in the Bible and bend them to your way of thinking,just like you could with the Koran.Just for fun, explain Ezekiel 23:20.

There are Muslims out there,whom if I were Muslim,would not want to be judged by there words or action.Just like these Christians

"I want you to just let a wave of intolerance wash over you.I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you.Yes, hate is good."

Pat Robertson

"The true Negro does not want intergration.He realizes his potential is far better among his own race."

Jerry Falwell

I hope people would not judge Christianity because for many years some Catholic priest went around raping little boys.Or my personal favorite, the guy in Montgomery who did in the middle of some sort of sex act wearing a wet suit.

Freedom of religion was put into the Constitution to protect religious freedom.Our founders came from a background where many had had their property confiscated,jailed,tortured or even murdered by State sponsered religion(Christianity).

If you were an Iranian,how would you veiw the USS Vincennes shooting down Iran Air Flight655,killing 290 people,66 childern.I'm not saying we are a sponser of terrorism.I'm just asking how you would like at it from the otherside?

Fact is, his name is Barack Hussein Obama and it does sound very Islamic, Mid Eastern, Arabic whatever....was it a cheap shot by Cunningham, you bet it was. I believe that to be a fact. If it were just the average John Q Public casually saying it, I wouldn't think twice about it. But knowing Cunningham and knowing his stances and politics, it was no doubt a cheap shot at Obama. And I think it was a good thing for McCain to say it was as much. It only made him look like a better guy for it and that he was above name calling, mud slinging politics. Or at least that is how my feeble little mind thinks. It's not his name (Barack Hussein Obama) that is keeping me from voting for him. It is his liberal voting record and some of the things that he voiced an opinion on that just doesn't happen to be in line with what I agree with. But anyone with half a mind will admit that it was a cheap shot at him to link his name is Radical Islam.

"To use your logic,you could say that Christianity is a religion of killing non believers.Deuteronomy 20:10-17,"---true and a good point that a lot of people take things from the bible to twist it....when one should know that Deuteronomy is the old law of Moses and that Christians live under the new law that Christ brought to us. One would also take a look at the scriptures that you listed, read them and then see where you might be coming from w/o reading v18 or having read the previous books of the bible to understand that the people were very sinful and easily led astray and worshiped things other than God, and that is why in v18 it is said to destroy the city only after they have declined peace, so that you are not taught their "abominable practices" so that one doesn't sin against God. As far as explaining Ezekiel 23:20, I don't really think that an explanation is needed unless you want the whole chapter explained but it does prove that people will take scripture and change it to fit their needs, ideas and wants. Robertson and Falwell are quacks and you find them in any religion, or for any race of people for that matter.

Just my opinion, on it.

Archived