Matt Stafford debate revisited

mcgufcm

Stafford has a strong arm and too much confidence. Unlike most college Qb's, he overthrows the Wr when he misses rather than under/behind. He misses a lot, but doesn't get intercepted. He tends to throw too hard when not required and even when he is on the mark, the UGA receivers haven't helped him at all. The UGA WR's skills are as bad as the AU WR skills.

If Matt can develop/use passing touch when required and make better passing decisions he will then have all of the tools to be one of the best. JMHO

UGA's WR's from 2003 to the Tennessee game of 2007 were the definition of "average"

I have no idea what happened after that game but from UT on....they dropped nothing. It was amazing. Even UGA's forums were just like....what the hell is happening? They saved Stafford's ass many a times on the hot streak.

UGA's WR's from 2003 to the Tennessee game of 2007 were the definition of "average"

I have no idea what happened after that game but from UT on....they dropped nothing. It was amazing. Even UGA's forums were just like....what the hell is happening? They saved Stafford's ass many a times on the hot streak.

Two words...Knowshon Moreno. The running threat took a TON of pressure off them.

Two words...Knowshon Moreno. The running threat took a TON of pressure off them.

Right. It was just....odd....that our WR's starting catching EVERYTHING

No drops

They ran great routes, caught everything, and really seperated themselves well

I dunno, just keep it up I guess

Archived