Wonder which lever this guy will pull?

CCTAU

That doesn't surprise me in the least. After all they support the troops don't they?

If I'm not mistaken hasn't kos endorsed Obama? I know the Clinton bloggers have quit the site because the Obama supporters have become increasingly vile and mean spirited. So much for CHANGE.

That doesn't surprise me in the least. After all they support the troops don't they?

If I'm not mistaken hasn't kos endorsed Obama? I know the Clinton bloggers have quit the site because the Obama supporters have become increasingly vile and mean spirited. So much for CHANGE.

Hope, dammit. Hope. Get it right.

Or maybe its hope through change. Or change through hope. Or hope through capitulation to achmed'a muslim family. Either way, I'm sure that occupation is what we will get if we capitulate.

There's extremism in every movement. Don't let the words of one clown drown out the voices of millions that are sane and respectful.

With that said, everything that is posted on Kos isn't automatically legit. They weed out tons of conservatives posing to be liberals. I hope this is the case in this situation, as well. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was.

There's extremism in every movement. Don't let the words of one clown drown out the voices of millions that are sane and respectful.

With that said, everything that is posted on Kos isn't automatically legit. They weed out tons of conservatives posing to be liberals. I hope this is the case in this situation, as well. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was.

Has to be a plant. No left wing coo-coos really exist. Achmed is mainstream not left....

Actually, we are ripe for an invasion with our military stretched to it's limits and half the National Guard and Reserves serving overseas. The last time the country was invaded was before the Revolutionary War, right?Or was it the Spanish-American War. I believe the later is correct. But, please feel free to educate me. I like when you guys do that. If we are invaded, it would not last long because we are armed to the teeth as part of a regulated militia. I could see us kickin' some arss. I'm about ready to kick some myself. I'd take out all of the frustration I have toward government on whomever(?) is doin' the invading. Only problem is with all of the imports we have now, how would we know who the enemy is? What would they look like? Like this?

http://home.cinci.rr.com/justamerican/imag...erican-flag.jpg

Or this?

http://www.pixelmarx.com/wp-content/upload...rican-dream.jpg

Has to be a plant. No left wing coo-coos really exist. Achmed is mainstream not left....

Plenty of crazies exist on the left as well as the right. I said that in the first sentence in my previous post.

I'm a member of DU and read Kos regularly. There is a lot of vile language on both that I disagree with, but a lot of it comes from pretenders. The big controversies that those two sites create are usually fake.

I'm a member of DU and read Kos regularly.

That alone should get you deported. :roflol:

I don't believe I would have admitted to that.

I'll be writing in Ron Paul in November.

As a conservative, I read everything. I'm partial to the Libertarian & Austrian School of Economic sites like www.lewrockwell.com and www.mises.org. Some here have called the guys, like Gary North and Lew Rockwell, whackos but I still believe in what they are preaching and have followed their advice with no regrets.

I like Peter Schiff with www.europac.net.

http://www.europac.net/externalframeset.as...me&id=12242

Morgan Stanley profits fall 42%

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7304764.stm

Archived