Jumping the Gun?

anakintwh

Yeah there's a whole thread on BOL making fun of some douchebag who wore one of these to ADay.

Anyone who wears a "got" anything shirt should be openly mocked , have their mullet shaved and jorts burned.

Anyone who wears a "got" anything shirt should be openly mocked , have their mullet shaved and jorts burned.

Dang BG03, I actually agree with you. :thumbsup:

Dang BG03, I actually agree with you. :thumbsup:

BG is really not a Bammer. He had a head injury some time back and his taste in classy college football teams is the only thing that hasn't come back to him........... B)

Got sense?

No, obviously you folks don't.

I've not met one person that thinks that shirt is anything but crap. It should be ,obviously 'some' of them don't.

Got sense?

I've not met one person that thinks that shirt is anything but crap. It should be ,obviously 'some' of them don't.

You must be part of the highbrow group.

Got sense?

Of course their group wears the ever so chic, "We've obtained a large number of just outstanding recruits. Have you?" shirts. Available in GAP stores throughout the south.

Holy cow, that's funny. It would be one thing is some doofus with access to a screen printer just made this up, but hell, these guys have stores all over the state. This is an actual business, not Bubba selling tees out of his trunk.

Got sense?

Of course their group wears the ever so chic, "We've obtained a large number of just outstanding recruits. Have you?" shirts. Available in GAP stores throughout the south.

hahaha! Well done.

Holy cow, that's funny. It would be one thing is some doofus with access to a screen printer just made this up, but hell, these guys have stores all over the state. This is an actual business, not Bubba selling tees out of his trunk.

Smack Apparel doesn't just make shirts for Bama.

Do so

You're right. You guys just buy and wear the most........ got smack? B)

You're right. You guys just buy and wear the most........ got smack? B)

Got beat?

Ah come on, some of the "Got" shirts are ok

I think the ones that are premature are the idiot ones

When Urban Meyer went to UF, they printed all these "Got Meyer?" shirts and I couldn't understand why they made those when he hadn't won anything at UF yet

I mean, if someone wins NC's and stuff, then make it

UGA has a few I think too but I never have seen anyone wearing them on campus

• 2 weeks later...

Got <insert coach's name here> shirts are the most ridiculous things ever. I'm an Auburn fan, not a Tubby fan or a Burns fan or an <insert player's name here> fan, I'm an Auburn fan. I support our guys and coaches as long as they support Auburn and do what is best for my school. If it becomes about a person at Auburn and not about the people, then much of why I love Auburn would be tarnished. Statues and stadium names are fine, as they usually go to people who exemplified the Auburn spirit. What Alabama fans do for Sabban borders on worship and they usually pay dearly when their idol falls. That's their method of fandom, and that's fine with me. I, on the other hand, hold things like the Auburn creed ("And because Auburn men and women believe in these things, I believe in Auburn and love it!") in high esteem. If course God is who I worship, but I have great respect for Auburn and those who do good for Auburn.

Got <insert coach's name here> shirts are the most ridiculous things ever. I'm an Auburn fan, not a Tubby fan or a Burns fan or an <insert player's name here> fan, I'm an Auburn fan. I support our guys and coaches as long as they support Auburn and do what is best for my school. If it becomes about a person at Auburn and not about the people, then much of why I love Auburn would be tarnished. Statues and stadium names are fine, as they usually go to people who exemplified the Auburn spirit. What Alabama fans do for Sabban borders on worship and they usually pay dearly when their idol falls. That's their method of fandom, and that's fine with me. I, on the other hand, hold things like the Auburn creed ("And because Auburn men and women believe in these things, I believe in Auburn and love it!") in high esteem. If course God is who I worship, but I have great respect for Auburn and those who do good for Auburn.

Amen. And as I sit here looking out on the Auburn campus, I realized how blessed I am.

Got sense?

Do you want that airbrushed or with puffy print?

Archived