Julio Jones Eligible?

Orange_and_Blue

I talked to the Vice President at my bank today who is a huge Alabama fan and he claims that according to his source at Alabama it does not look like Julio will qualify this year. I am not sure how much merit this has has but he seemed very confident that Julio would most likely not qualify by the current outlook. Just thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone else has any info on this.

I talked to the Vice President at my bank today who is a huge Alabama fan and he claims that according to his source at Alabama it does not look like Julio will qualify this year. I am not sure how much merit this has has but he seemed very confident that Julio would most likely not qualify by the current outlook. Just thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone else has any info on this.

I don't think the REC would have sprung for a brand new Tahoe for a kid that wouldn't qualify.

he has a 3.2 GPA and a 21 on the ACT. he and Robert Lester should both be full qualifiers.

Someone on UGA's Recruiting Forum asked one of Rivals.com Main Writers during a Q&A session the other day about Julio and the thought was that he would qualify as runs stated with his grades and scores being ok so far

Rumors of AJ Green not qualifying are rampant as well though he is expected to qualify just fine in the end

I'd heard that he made an 8 on his ACT, but that it was rounded up 13 points after a certain call from a certain Coach.

Someone on UGA's Recruiting Forum asked one of Rivals.com Main Writers during a Q&A session the other day about Julio and the thought was that he would qualify as runs stated with his grades and scores being ok so far

Rumors of AJ Green not qualifying are rampant as well though he is expected to qualify just fine in the end

apparently starting rumors like that about highly recruited guys is the in thing to do. btw, just as a random fact, Julio's real first name is not actually Julio. ;)

apparently starting rumors like that about highly recruited guys is the in thing to do. btw, just as a random fact, Julio's real first name is not actually Julio. ;)

Yeah, his real first name is Scissorsdaddy

Yeah, his real first name is Scissorsdaddypimp

Fixed that for you. B)

Yeah, his real first name is Scissorsdaddypimp

Fixed that for you. B)

Sweet. So, is it Julio with the "J" sound or is it pronounced Julio with the "Hkkk" flem thing going on?

Am I the only one thinking that Julio Jones is double dipping on the name thing.

You only are allowed one ethniticity per person.

He needs to decide. He can either be Julio Jones pronounced with a hard J for both Julio Jones

or

He can be Julio Jones Pronounced Julio as is now and Jones pronounced Honaise.

Any takers.

I second autiger4life's motion. All in favor? Oppose?

His grades will be just fine in the end. That's what computers and hacking into the system are for.

he has a 3.2 GPA and a 21 on the ACT. he and Robert Lester should both be full qualifiers.

Steve, you were right, see how quick that was? :thumbsup:

Good, it's official. Julio Jones is now Juan Valdez

From what I've been hearing, it's more like Pablo Escobar.

After a couple of years at the Capstone, he will be incarcirated/work at the Tuscaloosa County farm and will be known as "Manuel Labor".

After a couple of years at the Capstone, he will be incarcirated/work at the Tuscaloosa County farm and will be known as "Manuel Labor".

wow, attacking a kid's character who has never been in trouble and hasn't even stepped foot on campus yet. awesome.

wow, attacking a kid's character who has never been in trouble and hasn't even stepped foot on campus yet. awesome.

Chill out, rws. It's not the kid he's attacking. It's the company that he'll be keeping.

Didnt it come out a while back that Julio Jones was hanging out with known drug dealers? He should fit right in at Bammer

That was on his official visit.

RWS...I'll give you this....now that CN$ has finally(after 15 months) implemented curfews and restrictions, Mr. J. Jones has a much greater chance to stay out of trouble. Prior to implementing those rules "The Capstone" had become a training ground for corrupting kids. Let's hope the new rules (and hopefully coaches awareness) work and that I am wrong.

Good, it's official. Julio Jones is now Juan Valdez

Saaaaaaaaaaay...that's GREAT coffee.... :)

:au::homer:

I can't believe the vice president of a bank was wrong! I have no trust in these kinds of solid inside sources anymore. :rolleyes:

Archived