Bill O'Reilly

RunInRed

Yeah, I'd always heard that he was like that, but, I never really believed it until I saw that clip on TV. I guess all of us have had some moments or said things that might not truly represent the sum of our lives.

i wouldn't have wanted to be in that studio that day many years ago, but this clip is hilarious.

i like how he says "**** it! we'll do it live! **** it! this thing f**king sucks"... then, we hear 5...4...3... and he finishes the clip :rollin:

there's a clip where someone turned this into a song. they made is sound very good.

He also used to claim they won 2 Peabody Awards doing that show. Al Frankkin called him out on it and his response was that he thought they were Peabody's.

Here's how I decide if I take somebody seriously:

1) Whether or not they take astrology seriously.

2) Whether or not they read Danielle Steel, John Grisham, or Nicholas Sparks.

3) Whether or not they actually call in their vote to "American Idol" or "Dancing With The Stars."

3) Whether or not they actually watch Bill O'Reilly.

If any of these four are met with a "Yes," then I just move on.

3) Whether or not they actually call in their vote to "American Idol" or "Dancing With The Stars."

Grisham? Come on man, he's not that bad.

Except he keeps spinning out the same book over and over and over again. I think he just has a blank template in his Microsoft Word program where he just puts in proper nouns.

Except he keeps spinning out the same book over and over and over again. I think he just has a blank template in his Microsoft Word program where he just puts in proper nouns.

Yeah. His first few were OK, then it seemed like the same book with different names and cases. I watch O'Reilly when he has that blond chick on there. She's smart...and purty.

did anybody see the parody of it on colbert report? look it up, its pretty funny

I think Bill is a great. I don't always agree with some of the things he says, but that's with anyone. I like his bulldog approach to some of these idiots out there who continue to do things the wrong way. I have no problem with him what so ever. He's pretty fair, and that's why some people don't like him. They want to hear what they like, and that's it.

I think Bill is a great. I don't always agree with some of the things he says, but that's with anyone. I like his bulldog approach to some of these idiots out there who continue to do things the wrong way. I have no problem with him what so ever. He's pretty fair, and that's why some people don't like him. They want to hear what they like, and that's it.

Actually, I don't know how you can reach that conclusion, mainly because the man is incapable of letting his guests finish a sentence. Journalism is trying to understand a person's position and THEN poking holes in it. What he does is simply badger guests. That's not journalism. Why you hold a egotistical blowhard in such high regard is beyond me.

Actually, I don't know how you can reach that conclusion, mainly because the man is incapable of letting his guests finish a sentence. Journalism is trying to understand a person's position and THEN poking holes in it. What he does is simply badger guests. That's not journalism. Why you hold a egotistical blowhard in such high regard is beyond me.

Is O'Reilly a journalist? :blink:

He is a jerk on his show, but by-god I respect the heck out of him for his work and being a proponent of Jessica's Law. That makes him OK in my book.

Child molesters=:puke: I think O'Reilly is pretty sincere in his work on this.

He is a jerk on his show, but by-god I respect the heck out of him for his work and being a proponent of Jessica's Law. That makes him OK in my book.

Child molesters=:puke: I think O'Reilly is pretty sincere in his work on this.

Yes, it's very heroic to take on child molesters. Up until then, nobody has had the courage to do so.

Archived