What are the chances of Auburn getting the following recruits

What are Auburn's chances of getting the following recruits? Jarvis Jones, Petey Smith, Tana Patrick, Stavion Lowe, Patrick Patterson, Jamal Patterson, James Green, Ryan Giddens, Jamar Travis, Brandon Moore, and Tim Simon.

If Auburn got most or all of those players, it would the best or close to the best recruiting class Auburn has had since Tuberville has been the head coach.

Jarvis Jones = Not good.

Petey Smith = Very good.

Tana Patrick = Instate battle, we better win...

Stavion Lowe = Decent to pretty good chance.

Patterson & Patterson = We have a good shot with the one from GA

James Green = If we want him and FSU doesn't offer then its a good chance...

Ryne Giddins = it will be hard to pull him out of Florida.

Jamar Travis = Instate battle...decent chance.

Brandon Moore = Pretty good chance...dont know much about him though.

Tim Simon = Not sure how much we want him, I think he's an ATH right now.

Jarvis Jones = Not good.

Petey Smith = Very good.

Where's Jarvis Jones leaning?

Jarvis Jones = Not good.

Petey Smith = Very good.

Where's Jarvis Jones leaning?

No idea, but I know its not Auburn.

Clemson or UGA for Jarvis.....with FSU, UF, and AU a small possibility.

He'll be a Tiger.....just not the one in Blue. At least that's what I hear from up that way. To early to tell may be the best guess.

Who wants to bet money on how long until Clemson gets caught for blatantly cheating?

Deets?

I know they had that kid with the wads of cash on myspace, but I really don't know enough to make any assumptions.

Just pure speculation on my part on a case where there is no explanation for a school going through an enormous recruiting boom. Clemson hasn't won anything in recent years (in fact, they've been known for their giant meltdowns), they aren't a huge school and dont possess an "environment" factor, their coach is neither special nor highly perceived, and they dont really have a big football history either. They've got some very good assistants, but that really cant be the reasoning. They are currently cleaning up in state and drawing massive attention towards out of state kids which they should have very little chance at. They've already pulled in a 5-star kid out of Texas...yes...Clemson pulled a kid out of Texas away from both UT and LSU. In fact, it all started after they out-of-nowhere pulled 5-star RB CJ Spiller out of Florida (when basically no one expected him to end up at Clemson).

The fact that one of their signees from last year got spotted in a picture holding $20,000 in cash only adds fuel...

I would be surprised if Jarvis went anywhere but either CU or UGA from what I have read.

With that said, I think CU has the lead.

CU's Rivals site had an article a little while ago with USC, CU, Miami as his leaders but he has since said (again) that CU/UGA were his top 2

Just pure speculation on my part on a case where there is no explanation for a school going through an enormous recruiting boom. Clemson hasn't won anything in recent years (in fact, they've been known for their giant meltdowns), they aren't a huge school and dont possess an "environment" factor, their coach is neither special nor highly perceived, and they dont really have a big football history either. They've got some very good assistants, but that really cant be the reasoning. They are currently cleaning up in state and drawing massive attention towards out of state kids which they should have very little chance at. They've already pulled in a 5-star kid out of Texas...yes...Clemson pulled a kid out of Texas away from both UT and LSU. In fact, it all started after they out-of-nowhere pulled 5-star RB CJ Spiller out of Florida (when basically no one expected him to end up at Clemson).

The fact that one of their signees from last year got spotted in a picture holding $20,000 in cash only adds fuel...

It wouldnt surprise me. Or maybe we just need to add a lake to the campus? Or incorporate the color purple?

Archived