Irony - Code Pink takes off the, er, gloves

Tigermike

Hoisting a sign that says: "WAR IS INDECENT", Code Pinko protesters show what is really indecent. Amazingly, nobody was killed in a car wreck while trying to shield their eyes from the sight of droopy, hippy-relic boobies.....

Use the link if you dare. :o:no::no::no:

Just once, ONCE, I'd like to see those old hags try that stunt over in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Saudi Arabia.

Guys, that is FUNNY. They actually think anyone gives a hoot about what they are doing these days...They have been living in Berkely too long!

:lol:

Guys, that is FUNNY. They actually think anyone gives a hoot about what they are doing these days...They have been living in Berkely too long!

Seems like they're getting desperate, and now are reduced to this sort of display to get attention.

Sad.

Amazingly, nobody was killed in a car wreck while trying to shield their eyes from the sight of droopy, hippy-relic boobies.....

:roflol::roflol: That is great.

Someone give them some kneepads to cover those up

Which brings to mind an old joke.

What did one boob say to the other boob?

"Don't hang so low, folks will think we are nuts!"

:rimshot:

It is kind of ironic that they are protesting soldiers who give them the freedom to protest

People don't think you should be allowed to protest against the soldiers as they do, even though that is what the soldiers are fighting for.

Both sides are ironic on this issue in my opinion.

Note: The second statement, I don't mean if you disagree with them. I mean if you don't wish they were allowed to do that.

Guest BoStillKnows

Someone give them some kneepads to cover those up

Which brings to mind an old joke.

What did one boob say to the other boob?

"Don't hang so low, folks will think we are nuts!"

:rimshot:

There IS a use for those old tube socks!!

It is kind of ironic that they are protesting soldiers who give them the freedom to protest

People don't think you should be allowed to protest against the soldiers as they do, even though that is what the soldiers are fighting for.

Both sides are ironic on this issue in my opinion.

Note: The second statement, I don't mean if you disagree with them. I mean if you don't wish they were allowed to do that.

I dont think anything of the sort. I think it is just funny for a bunch of over-the-hill women to resort to a tactic they likely used 40 years ago as a means to get attention. Let them protest to their heart's content. Just think the way they chose is beyond silly/ridiculous/nauseating to be frank.

Enough said, that is all one needs to know.

However, I am reminded of a statement I once heard while at some training that most of us UNIX/LINUX geeks will find funny. "There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence." :)

TM: Good joke :thumbsup:

autiger4life: "Amazingly, nobody was killed in a car wreck while trying to shield their eyes from the sight of droopy, hippy-relic boobies....." agreed, we laughed for quite a while about that at the office.

I didn't realize our soldiers were fighting so that old women could show their boobs in public. I'm not trying to be prude, but I think the soldiers are fighting for freedom not public indecency.

Anyway, we're these code pink people or whatever relevant at some point in history?

I didn't realize our soldiers were fighting so that old women could show their boobs in public. I'm not trying to be prude, but I think the soldiers are fighting for freedom not public indecency.

Yea, you didn't hear? WMDs didn't work out so well so it is now the war for public indecency.

In all seriousness, I meant the right to protest. Kind of the same thing how Raptor said they would never be allowed to do that in Iraq etc. but they really weren't allowed to do it here either. One of them was arrested as well. But no, I was talking about protest.

Yea, you didn't hear? WMDs didn't work out so well so it is now the war for public indecency.

In all seriousness, I meant the right to protest. Kind of the same thing how Raptor said they would never be allowed to do that in Iraq etc. but they really weren't allowed to do it here either. One of them was arrested as well. But no, I was talking about protest.

I figured that. I was just stating the obvious I guess. So who are/were these people anyway?

Uh, one of them was ARRESTED. In Iraq, she would have been stoned to death. BIG, BIG difference.

In defense of the Iraqis though, I almost wanted to stone them to death myself. Or at least make them pay for the lunch I threw up. But as Rodney Carrington said, "We will always look at boobies....any boobies".

If you do not know Rodney Carrington, you can look up Rodney Carrington "Show them to me".

I figured that. I was just stating the obvious I guess. So who are/were these people anyway?

Not meant for anyone on this board specifically. But I do know some folks who wouldn't be to nice in a back alley if they met someone yelling bush lied, soldiers died, or something of the affect.

Uh, one of them was ARRESTED. In Iraq, she would have been stoned to death. BIG, BIG difference.

I understand. Just simply saying.

But yes, I lost my breakfast as well.

Archived