Latest Ohio Poll: Obama +11

RunInRed

If this is any indicator, it will be blood bath in November...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/20..._obama-400.html

+11? Public Policy Polling has him at +11 which is ture

Well by the title of your post, I say that McCain will win. I mean Quinnipiac University has McCain up by +4. :)

I could also say that McCain wins in a landslide, SurveyUSA has him up by +15.

If you are going to link something to RCP, do us a favor, and post the average instead of cherry picking one poll out of all they use to get their average.

The poll was the latest poll. All of the others are older. Even still, the average has Obama up 4ish or so.

The poll was the latest poll. All of the others are older. Even still, the average has Obama up 4ish or so.

So "Obama up 4ish or so" after his huge bump after clinching the nomination and you are happy? Confident? If he is only up "4ish or so" after his bump wouldn't that be considered a wash?

With all those bitter white people clinging to their guns and religion in Ohio,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It's going to be hard for your Messiah to win the Buckeye state.

The latest poll has him up 11. The "average" averages old data...some of the polls you reference were before he even wrapped up the nomination. Again, the latest poll has him up 11 which was the point of the post. 11 points in the biggest swing state in the country is hardly a small matter.

The latest poll has him up 11. The "average" averages old data...some of the polls you reference were before he even wrapped up the nomination. Again, the latest poll has him up 11 which was the point of the post. 11 points in the biggest swing state in the country is hardly a small matter.

I'm just going to guess that your statistics grade was a very low D.

I'm just going to guess that your statistics grade was a very low D.

I thought what he posted made sense. He used the (by far) most recent poll. The Title of the Post was 'Latest Ohio Poll" - I'd say that is exactly what he used.

I thought what he posted made sense. He used the (by far) most recent poll. The Title of the Post was 'Latest Ohio Poll" - I'd say that is exactly what he used.

He's taking a single data point and calling it truth. While polls reflect trends, one should take a weighted average of all polls over time to get the true trend.

He's taking a single data point and calling it truth. While polls reflect trends, one should take a weighted average of all polls over time to get the true trend.

And that is what they would be saying if the poll were reveresed. <_<

i wish we could go ahead and end the election now. it's too ugly as it is. at least maybe the congress would have one less excuse to sit on their thumbs and do nothing.

they have a majority now. why don't they go ahead and:

bring the troops home

pass universal heathcare

begin Obama's alternative energy plan

raise the cap of social security

raise the capital gains tax

see, look at all of this stuff they could be passing now. it's the urgency of now! not January 09

instead of doing any of this they just like to say..."well bush had ample years and didn't do anything." wow, those must be the magic words that will do the things listed above

Obama :hail: Obama :hail: Obama :hail:

Archived