Why doesn't evryone just put WPT on ignore

AUisAll

That is probably what will happen. I won't respond to him anymore. I think folks responded for a while b/c they were giving him the benefit of doubt. It's obvious that he's either a poorly disquised Bammer or doesn't understand AU fandom. Either way....a hopeless waste of time.

WHO :icon_question:

A guy named "whiteplainstiger" showed up on the recruiting forum with stale, stereotypical recruiting complaints/arguments and disrupted the conversation. Conventional wisdom says he is a Bammer in disquise.

If you are going to put everyone on ignore that you don't agree with, why bother going to message boards? :P

I mean the rule is you are supposed to :shovel: bitch slap folks on occasion, isn't it?

:nanner::nanner:

Sometimes it's just an excuse to use those little emoticons. ;)

A guy named "whiteplainstiger" showed up on the recruiting forum with stale, stereotypical recruiting complaints/arguments and disrupted the conversation. Conventional wisdom says he is a Bammer in disquise.

i've had a few discussions with him months ago in some different threads. i think he is a legit AU fan, just not very bright. as i have stated to him numerous times.

i've had a few discussions with him months ago in some different threads. i think he is a legit AU fan, just not very bright. as i have stated to him numerous times.

You are probably right. From the discussions I read/participated in, the phrase "bag of hammers" comes to mind.

Yeah, you're right rws.....wpt is Dumber than a Sack of Rocks. I mean, really, how Stupid can one person be. If you were to look up Dumb A** on wikipedia.....it would have a link to his profile on AUNation.

Yeah, you're right rws.....wpt is Dumber than a Sack of Rocks. I mean, really, how Stupid can one person be. If you were to look up Dumb A** on wikipedia.....it would have a link to his profile on AUNation.

odd, when i clicked it i got your profile. weird, huh? :poke:

:roflol:

Hate it for you Prowler........you opened the door wide open on that one.

RWS- kudos on closing it.

I think he is just a fan wanting to see the big win after watching for years. He "feels" like the team isn't doing what it needs to win.

If the next two years shows the small guys just don't have what they need to pull out wins against the SEC then you will all say the same thing WPT is saying now.

I think he is a bit fast to commit so heavily to a stance on the unknown but I can see where some of his angst is coming from. I have some misgivings about some off the concepts we are using in recruiting. In the end I trust the coaches to invest themselves in this effort and succeed or fail on their merit alone.

CTT is betting his career on Tony Franklin and the spread. If it fails he will most likely retire or change jobs quickly. Its all or nothing for CTT at the moment. I trust he is making good descisions for what his offense needs. I gaurentee we will be just as fierce on D as we have always been so Franklin just has to pull off a slightly better effort than Borgess over the last 3 years to get us a chance to pull out a championship.

If you are going to put everyone on ignore that you don't agree with, why bother going to message boards? :P

I mean the rule is you are supposed to :shovel: bitch slap folks on occasion, isn't it?

:nanner::nanner:

Sometimes it's just an excuse to use those little emoticons. ;)

I don't put everyone I don't agree with on ignore. I try to keep it to the "chicken littles". ;)

Guest Big Tiger

I have a better idea. Let's start a thread about him and call attention to his antics.

That'll show 'im.

I have a better idea. Let's start a thread about him and call attention to his antics.

That'll show 'im.

Maybe you didn't notice but his chicken little thread about how bad our recruiting is has 114 replies so maybe you and me ignoring him wasn't working. You know what I mean? Everyone else might need to just ignore him and he will eventually go away like this thread will.

That'll show 'im.

Maybe you didn't notice but his chicken little thread about how bad our recruiting is has 114 replies so maybe you and me ignoring him wasn't working. You know what I mean? Everyone else might need to just ignore him and he will eventually go away like this thread will.

Better yet, let's ignore the thread about how ignoring the ignorrant will and post on how a thread should go away. :poke:

Are Auburn fans not allowed to criticize Tuberville on this board? I could understand some people thinking I was a Bammer if I was new to this board, but I have been posting here for around two years. Nobody has ever accused me of being a Bammer until now.

Here is a thead where I got into with SPUAT Grad 03 and RWS last year. If people still think I am a Bammer after reading this thread, then they are the dumber than a fence post.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=37603

:thumbsdown: WPT. criticize CTT anytime, but you allowed your rants to include the

size and ability of young men who have committed to play For Auburn.

In my little world that IS stupid!

Are Auburn fans not allowed to criticize Tuberville on this board?

Yes, when the criticisms make some damn sense. Yours didn't and got the reaction they deserved.

I could understand some people thinking I was a Bammer if I was new to this board, but I have been posting here for around two years. Nobody has ever accused me of being a Bammer until now.

I don't actually think you are a bammer. I just pointed out that everything you were saying sounded like the exact same bull**** they've been spewing about the streak and our overall success the last few years.

I guess that old saying still rings true. "The Truth Hurts, sometimes." Another thing, wpt, some to most of your posts seem like you're arguing for the sake of arguing.

Are Auburn fans not allowed to criticize Tuberville on this board?

It is not smiled upon, fo sho.

Well, it's not smiled upon when it's for an idiotic reason.

Archived