Ming To The Bammers

AUTigerWDE

Excellent argument. Whatever someone says just reply with "are you looking in a mirror". You can not penetrate this defense. Brilliant!!!

There's nothing wrong with posting your commits on the recruiting board. However you put the offer lists in bold on purpose, you knew it would ruffle feathers. Unfortunately people took the bait and this ridiculous argument was started.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted it in bold the same as I did his stats, because it is information that most people care about when looking at a recruit.

A change happens between recruits who are 3 stars and recruits who are 5 stars... I call this change "The Character Drainer"

-Coach Tommy Tuberville

Don't get me wrong...you've posted some really stupid stuff before. In fact, I'd say most of your posts are ignorant and inflamatory and would be a much better fit for al.com. But this has got to rank right up there with the most ignorant.

Either way we got the best DE prospect in state therefore we win...zing.

Coleman? hey, i hear he's doing a little shopping and may not be so solid to AU right now. it also appears that a bomb is about to be dropped about a few players on the team. what say you? also, whats your take on Coleman stating that he felt pressured into making a verbal to AU?

Coleman? hey, i hear he's doing a little shopping and may not be so solid to AU right now. it also appears that a bomb is about to be dropped about a few players on the team. what say you? also, whats your take on Coleman stating that he felt pressured into making a verbal to AU?

I'm not talking Coleman.

Just as a point to bring up...

Div 1a schools send out hundreds of offer letters. In the end, who the coaches want and who they get is a big shuffle board game. Auburn will recruit a lot of great players and we will see wether they turn out.

Alabama is recruiting for pro style football with a few spread plays. Auburn is recruiting Spread style players. We won't conflict as much until we hit defense. Auburn has 20 commits so we can't compete much anymore on various recruits.

You guys are very wrapped up in recruiting to the point of obsession lately. Its your only hope since your coach isn't going to win on pure coaching ability alone.

I'm not talking Coleman.

oh, i knew he was a beast so i didn't know if thats who you were talking about.

Archived