How long will Saban be at Alabama?

SouthLink02

How long will Saban be at Alabama?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How long will Saban be at Alabama?

• 1-3 more years
    • 4-7 more years
    • 8-10 more years
    • 11+ more years

I am curious what the Bama fans on here think along with the sensible Auburn fans

I am going to say he is at Bama for 5 more years.

I am curious what the Bama fans on here think along with the sensible Auburn fans

i think 5 years is a reasonable guestimate. and i honestly think he will retire when he is done.

If he retires in 5 years (which I agree could happen), he will 100% be back in the game within 2-3 years after that.

That man will be coaching until he is Paterno's age, imo

I think that if he can string together some wins agianst Auburn and LSU, and get bama in talk about the SEC championship and national championship....i think he could stay longer than 5 or 6 years....he could retire there.....but, if he struggles and cant beat our rivals....he will be moving on at year 5........IMO.

Of course, he could be like Fulmer and have a couple of bad years and start to feel the seat get warm, then buy himself some more time......im not really sure.....its a tough question to answer.

I have thought all along that Saban would have 3 years at Alabama. If he does not beat Auburn by the end of year 3, he will leave.

He'll most likely lose his fourth straight to Tuberville's Tigers in Tuskaloser in 2010. Later that night Lil' Bahr and the REC will drum Saint Nick out of town.

Archived